Profile for Pirave > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Wonderlustre - Tour Edition
Wonderlustre - Tour Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Bother!, 15 Dec. 2016
Music wise it's great. The 2 disc CD case however is made of the flimsiest plastic ever and was partly smashed when it arrived. It also had bits in it and wasn't sealed. Switching it into another case wasn't easy either as it is not quite standard size.

Sony MDRZX310 Foldable Headphones - Metallic Blue
Sony MDRZX310 Foldable Headphones - Metallic Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money!, 6 Jun. 2016
Best Headphones i've ever used...
I usually have the problem that head phones are HUGE and uncomfortable. ( Even though I don't have the smallest head in the world)
These as long as you are wearing them the right way round are really comfortable.
After several hours the pressure on the ears does start to hurt a little. But i'd be suprised if you could get anything that doesn't.
Also fits my bfs massive cranium.
No complaints with sounds quality.
Better noise cancelling than come cheap noise cancelling ones i've tried... had people repeatedly creep up on me...

Super Great Value

My Neighborhood Totoro Lovely Automatic Clear Umbrella Telescopic umbrella UV Protection Daily Use (Blue)

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but Broken., 18 Jan. 2016
I loved mine ... however i used it once in mild wind and it broke. ( so maybe 3 stars is a bit generous, i guess i am hoping it is still fixable)
The spokes? at the top look like they are made of compressed card or something?... and one of them no so much snapped as ripped..
Otherwise it looks amazing and the snapping up and down action is really nice....

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness over practicality., 9 Jan. 2016
Bought this design (elsewhere) as it was the only one of my favorites in my size in the UK.
I could have bought it straight from the artist Harebrained in america for the same price but I didn't fancy the wait and not being able to return it.
I got an XL which I'd say is a smallish 14-16. Its fits fine but is not roamy. The design is printed with really nice breathable paint onto white fabric. They style is almost boy style pants. Which I've never really got into. The waist is higher than most of my jeans. But looks good on! And I must say comfier than I would have thought. The main issue I have is with the second layer of black fabric to prevent staining. 1. It doesn't look very thick, just like ordinary pant fabric so idk how well it will work (haven't tested it yet) 2. It only covers the front, literally stopping half way... Which just seems odd?

However I was pretty aware when I bought them, I was probably buying the design rather than functionality. If that's the case I probable wont buy more. But they are nice to have.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Awesome!

Gripmaster Light Tension Hand & Finger Exerciser - Blue 5lb
Gripmaster Light Tension Hand & Finger Exerciser - Blue 5lb

5.0 out of 5 stars I wasn't sure about what strength to get., 28 Jun. 2015
Bought as a gift for my boyfriend. (His massages need improving :p )
For anyone not sure about strength, i feel i should have got him medium.
While he is not a climber or anything he has something between average to workman's hands.
With i am happier with this one (especially when it comes to the little finger) and would rather sit with it over a long period of time.
He on the other hand i guess would like more of a quicker work out with something that has more effect.
I have thin artist/typist fingers and can imagine i would struggle with medium.
And i use this when he's not looking to try and bring my little finger up to standard.

Overall a good item that i would recommend.

Bravado Florence And The Machine - Negatives Men's T-Shirt Black Medium
Bravado Florence And The Machine - Negatives Men's T-Shirt Black Medium
Offered by BuySend

5.0 out of 5 stars Well i love it.., 26 Jun. 2015
Love it .. i would possibly call it silm fit? but shouldn't need to change size because of it.
Thin fabric but nice fabric.

The Lego Movie - Minifigure Edition [DVD] [2014]
The Lego Movie - Minifigure Edition [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Christopher Miller
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 26 Jun. 2015
Pretty decent film... with bonus lego SCORE!

John Carter [DVD]
John Carter [DVD]
Dvd ~ Taylor Kitsch

4.0 out of 5 stars Less terrible than i had been led to believe., 26 Jun. 2015
This review is from: John Carter [DVD] (DVD)
Bought as a gag gift as my boyfriend was amazed by how much money they lost on this film.
Was expecting it to be so horrific! (Party based on the horrific non animated stuff disney seems to make millions on)
Basically my standards were .. if i didn't fall asleep it was worth the money.
And i did not! The storyline was a little silly but half decent .. i got the impression it was based on a book?
The characters were not irritating.
If i remember weirdly it was the CGI that was a bit lacking in places.
Can totally imagine this film being a guilty favourite of some people.
If you like fantasy and aren't picky, gift it a go!

Black Swan (DVD + Digital Copy) (2010)
Black Swan (DVD + Digital Copy) (2010)
Dvd ~ Natalie Portman
Offered by wantitcheaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Something for everyone!? more or less, 26 Jun. 2015
Crazy Film, love it.
I am not really a Portman fan, but shes good in this film.

Idk if it was just me but the Dvd quality seemed to be kinda low, especially for a modern film... i kept telling myself it was the special effects..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4