Profile for Trickle Tree > Reviews

Content by Trickle Tree

Trickle Tree (The universe)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bluesky UV/LED Gel Nail Polish, Pastel Sky 10 ml
Bluesky UV/LED Gel Nail Polish, Pastel Sky 10 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't dry, 16 Aug. 2016
This is a beautiful colour but is doesn't dry and life is too short

The Italian's Suitable Wife (DiRinaldi Brothers)
The Italian's Suitable Wife (DiRinaldi Brothers)

3.0 out of 5 stars A challenging male character but..., 3 Oct. 2015
I enjoyed this book despite the male lead being sexist, one dimensional and generally a bit of a bully. It helped to think that it was written in the 1800s. The Story was just a nice quick read - nothing too demanding. The writing in itself was good. I enjoyed the sex scenes and i don't usually.

Seeing the Love
Seeing the Love

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, great quick read, 27 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Seeing the Love (Kindle Edition)
This was a nicely placed story. I loved Lucas and his kind heart. The sex scenes were lovely and not crass. Would recommend to anyone in the mood for a nice light love story.

DAA3A01R Dark Grey Stripes Woven Microfiber Discount Neck Tie Romance Presents By Dan Smith
Offered by Men's Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 7 Sept. 2015
Great quality. Goes great with any colour.

Wild Things Swan and Duck Food, 1.5 Kg
Wild Things Swan and Duck Food, 1.5 Kg
Offered by Toy and Gift Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Much much better than feeding ducks bread - they love it!, 7 Sept. 2015
Our local park has been on a campaign to stop people feeding the ducks and swans bread as it doesn't give them any nutrients. I'd tried porrage but it seemed a lot of work for the duckies without much pay off, peas which were ok on land but sunk in the river then tried this. The duck love it, and followed me on mass to get more. So I believe the duck would give it five stars. And it is nice knowing I've fed them something healthy too.

Shadow Dance (VMC)
Shadow Dance (VMC)
by Angela Carter

3.0 out of 5 stars Confused but brilliantly written, 7 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Shadow Dance (VMC) (Paperback)
Well, a writing teacher once advised that I read a bit of Angela Carter and so twenty years later I dived into this one. A very strange book. We join the story whereby a woman is talking to a man in the pub. She was once a beauty but then suffered at the hands of an attacker and face is now all scared. The chap she is talking to reeks of guilt but the level of guilt we are not too sure about. Then the story follows his relationship to his male friend and it is an odd one at that.

The story for me wasn't that great but I did enjoy her writing and observations. I would read it again in the future to see if I could get any more out of it.

Jasmine with honeysuckle and sandalwood perfume oil - 10ml roll on bottle (The perfume people - GP1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Subtile Scent Just the Thing, 7 Sept. 2015
I love this scent, it is so subtile and just gives a gentle life when needed. Get size to fit in your handbag.

Grapefruit perfume oil - 10ml roll on bottle (The perfume people - GP1)
Grapefruit perfume oil - 10ml roll on bottle (The perfume people - GP1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan, 7 Sept. 2015
Oh I don't really like the smell of this. It is very masculine but even on my husband I am not too keen. It kind of smells of perfume covering bo. Not a fan.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 7 Sept. 2015
Such a handy little purse that is a joy to look at. It is well made and easy to spot in your handbag.

Aurora World 3-inch Yoohoo and Friends Rino Javan Rhinoceros Mini Key Clip
Aurora World 3-inch Yoohoo and Friends Rino Javan Rhinoceros Mini Key Clip

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutie Pie, 7 Sept. 2015
He is so cute, well made and makes my car keys stand out when I've mislaid them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20