Profile for RuthieP > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
PLAIN WOODEN BOX 4 DRAWERS DECOUPAGE 19x10,5x12,5cm 4Small
PLAIN WOODEN BOX 4 DRAWERS DECOUPAGE 19x10,5x12,5cm 4Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice size, sturdy build, good quality!, 2 April 2016
More sturdy than I expected, this is a nice size with really useful sized drawers. I bought it to use as a painting project to practise my new-found shabby chic painting skills. If it looks good I might give as a gift with a wrapped jewellery item inside and personalised for the recipient.

The Bright Side - Girl Treasures Tin (Sparkly Things, Magic Stuff & Something Pink & Fluffy)
Offered by The Fabulous Gift Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fab funny tin!, 2 April 2016
I love these tins and if I find one with a phrase I haven't seen before I often buy more than one (I bought 3) so I can give them as presents. They always make the recipient laugh, are a really useful gift and you can even fill them with smaller items which makes the whole thing easy to wrap and post! I love them!

Miore women's 9ct Yellow Gold Amethyst and Cubic Zirconia Pendant on 45cm Chain
Miore women's 9ct Yellow Gold Amethyst and Cubic Zirconia Pendant on 45cm Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty & well constructed!, 2 April 2016
Very pretty, exactly as described, with an exceptionally fine chain, this pendant is my new favourite. The stones are clear and sparkly. It's just the right size and chain length. Also the clasp is easy to open and close over the fastening loop - a small-sounding thing which is really important when putting on your own chain with long nails!

Kyjen Plush Puppies Ricky the Raccoon Real Animal Squeaker Mat Dog Toy
Kyjen Plush Puppies Ricky the Raccoon Real Animal Squeaker Mat Dog Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars New favourite long-lasting toy!, 2 April 2016
My 17-month old Cocker Spaniel puppy adores this toy! She's now had it several weeks and she keeps going back to it time and again. It's hard to find something she loves that isn't shredded and in the bin within 20 minutes! The structure of the toy, with its wrapped edging, means she's had to systematically work through the insides, considering each of the little squeaker pockets, where she works on getting the plastic squeaker out. Definitely value for money but also, most importantly, highly stimulating and fun for the dog. I definitely recommend trying it if you have a 'toy shredder' at home!

Santoro Gorjuss Ballpoint Pen
Santoro Gorjuss Ballpoint Pen
Offered by Harley James Design Co

4.0 out of 5 stars really great pen!, 30 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Santoro Gorjuss Ballpoint Pen
I really love these pens and have to search them out online so I'm delighted to be able to get them on Amazon. They write incredibly smoothly for a ballpoint pen and they're nice to hold. The only reason for making it 4 stars instead of 5 is that about 1 in 6 of them have unreliable refills where the ink doesn't flow properly, so test it well when you receive it and if it doesn't write smoothly and consistently I suggest returning it for a replacement as with a fully working refill you will be delighted with it!

Gorjuss Keepsake Box - The Runaway
Gorjuss Keepsake Box - The Runaway
Offered by Hooray for Toys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorjuss - of course!, 30 Dec. 2015
Fabulous keepsake box suitable for either adults or children. Beautiful quality as with all the Gorjuss products.

Naava 9 ct Yellow Gold Quarter Carat Diamond Teardrop Earrings
Naava 9 ct Yellow Gold Quarter Carat Diamond Teardrop Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 30 Dec. 2015
Beautiful earrings, IMO much more attractive than a diamond on its own as the shape really frames and shows off the diamond. They sit nicely on the ear & the backs fit solidly. Really happy with them.

Heyland and Whittle Citrus and Lavender Handwash
Heyland and Whittle Citrus and Lavender Handwash

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous scent & quality, 30 Dec. 2015
i really love this hand wash in Citrus & Lavender. The soap itself is thick and perfectly scented and lathers up beautifully. You only need a tiny amount which means it lasts a long time; several months in my downstairs bathroom. And the scent lingers subtly for a while after you've used it. I've now bought this product several times and I'm just ordering it again. Highly recommended!

Elliott's Domed Cobweb Broom with Extending Handle (Colours May Vary)
Elliott's Domed Cobweb Broom with Extending Handle (Colours May Vary)
Offered by Simple DIY

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Cob-webber!, 3 Jun. 2015
Absolutely brilliant cobweb device, especially for those hard-to-reach corners or beams in our case. We couldn't always get the Dyson hose to reach and this is much lighter too! It works brilliantly and then washes off and comes up clean again. I definitely recommend it!

Shed Decor: How to Decorate and Furnish Your Favorite Garden Room
Shed Decor: How to Decorate and Furnish Your Favorite Garden Room
by Sally Coulthard

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book for Shed Interior & Externior Design!, 3 Jun. 2015
Absolutely gorgeous book with loads of ideas. I bought it when planning the interior / exterior design of my first ever 'Girl Shed'. It's beautifully split up into themes and includes a variety of pictures, notes and helpful hints and ideas about each style. I read it from beginning to end, not what you would normally do with a book like this, but I was hooked! The pictures are gorgeous and you'll get loads of ideas - just make sure you have plenty of Post-It page markers because you're going to need them to flag all the ideas you don't want to forget.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10