Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Kindle Customer

Angel Feather Oracle Cards
Angel Feather Oracle Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars really love this app, 28 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Angel Feather Oracle Cards (App)
I have tried this several times now and feel the cards are always relevant to my thoughts. I do it before I go to sleep. It leaves me with positive thought.

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel 15cm Fine Mesh Conical Sieve
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel 15cm Fine Mesh Conical Sieve

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 11 Feb. 2014
Great quality and use it all the time for making gravy, soups and sauces. Came within 2 days. Does just what it should.

OXO Good Grips Potato Ricer
OXO Good Grips Potato Ricer

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!!!!, 11 Feb. 2014
Great quality and will never make mash any other way again. Push cooked potatoes through it then add warmed milk and melted butter with a little salt and you have the best mash ever. Can put it in dishwasher and it comes up squeaky clean.

Colloidal Gold 40ppm MAX Strength - HIGHEST QUALITY & BIOAVAILABILITY - 500ml FREE UK postage - PACK OF TWO - 13th May 2016

5.0 out of 5 stars a real wake up, 1 Dec. 2013
I started to use this and not sure if it was psychological but felt great when I used it, got a bit of a had rush. My teenage daughter suffers from ups and downs and sometimes goes into melt down. I told her to start taking this and wow what a difference, she seems much more stable (and easier to live with!)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2015 9:49 AM BST

You Had Me At Hello
You Had Me At Hello

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely loved it, couldn't put it down, 1 Dec. 2013
I totally loved this book, I just couldn't wait to see the end. Read it in 3 days. Fantastic. Well buy another book from this author.

Levi's - Levi's® 527 Bootcut Fit Denim Jean Jeans Men - 34R - Denim
Levi's - Levi's® 527 Bootcut Fit Denim Jean Jeans Men - 34R - Denim

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby really pleased, 1 Dec. 2013
I bought these for my other half' s birthday, they were much cheaper than many others, was little bit worried about the colour, but they are gorgeous, fit lovely, great quality and size as it should be. Delivery quick. Thank you

20 inch MEDIUM DARK BROWN (Col 4). Full Head Clip in Human Hair Extensions. High quality Remy Hair!. 120g Weight
Offered by Beauty Fly Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 1 Dec. 2013
Can't fault the hair extensions, colour as expected/hoped for. Great quality hair and clips. Only reason for the 4 stars, is that they took over 2 weeks to arrive.

Faking It
Faking It
by Lotte Daley

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicki R, 10 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Faking It (Paperback)
I have just finished reading this book and I LOVED IT!!!!!I am really shocked at the review from S.Jones of London. This book is like a Girls night in with a 'Feel Good Movie' and a load of munchies.
I had to limit myself to a chapter per night because I didn't want it to end! If you just want 'feel good' 'light hearted' 'lose yourself in a book' entertainment, then this is the book for you! I would suggest that S.Jones of London takes things far too seriously to enjoy this little gem of a book.
Thank you Lotte Daly! x
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2011 2:00 PM GMT

Kingfisher Self Assembly Garden Arch For Climbing Plants & Roses
Kingfisher Self Assembly Garden Arch For Climbing Plants & Roses
Offered by a2z-discounts

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service, 6 Jun. 2011
Wrong item originally sent, contacted them straight away, they hadn't got any in stock, as I had to wait several weeks, they kindly gave me the wrong order for free, can't fault the Customer service.