Profile for S. Grey > Reviews

Content by S. Grey

S. Grey (Cheshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
ULTRICS® 3M 10ft Premium quality High Speed Micro USB Male to Male Data Sync Charger Cable Lead for Android, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nokia and More (Black)
Offered by ULTRICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product delivered extremely quickly - very impressed, 20 Aug. 2015
Very impressed with this cable, bought 2 as my Samsung smartphone charger kept slipping out; the micro USB plug no longer fitted securely. These have a lovely secure fit in my devices. I bought 2 of these and 2 mains plugs with USB sockets elsewhere, so I have one permanently plugged in behind the sofa and one permanently plugged in by the side of my bed, so I've always got a charger upstairs or downstairs with these nice long cables, and they charge my phone up nice and fast, and also charge my e-cig and wireless mouse, and enable me to transfer data between my phone and PC whenever needed. PERFECT!! And arrived 2 says after placing the order, so seller highly recommended, I will definitely buy from this seller again.

Call of Duty: Deluxe Edition (PC CD)
Call of Duty: Deluxe Edition (PC CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 21 Aug. 2013
An absolute classic, everyone should own this and keep it FOREVER!

I am sure I will be playing this years into the future.

Logitech Performance MX Wireless Mouse(UK version)
Logitech Performance MX Wireless Mouse(UK version)
Offered by Always Open Always

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmm, 21 Aug. 2013
Seems to be the best mouse out there, and expensive. But I have had 4 of them now, and every single one has stopped working just before the 12 month warranty and needed replacing. They send replacement, but it's a hassle and whatever is the problem they aren't fixing it!

Logitech Illuminated Keyboard
Logitech Illuminated Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Typing on it now, 21 Aug. 2013
Typing on it now about a year after buying. Works great, no problems at all. Using on Windows 7, no drivers required.

Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II (2.0) Multimedia Speakers with MTM Audiophile Configuration and BasXPort Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 21 Aug. 2013
The best speakers out there for your PC. Couple it with a sub and you're laughing.

Over the top for a home office but I couldn't help myself.

C2G 10m Velocity Bass Management Subwoofer Cable
C2G 10m Velocity Bass Management Subwoofer Cable
Offered by Comcen Computer Supplies Ltd *VAT registered*

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 21 Aug. 2013
Thankfully, despite what others say, you don't need a cable half an inch in diameter to deliver the bass to a very large sub. This works a treat and is neatly tucked under the sides of the carpet around the lounge.

Pintoy Pick-up Trike
Pintoy Pick-up Trike

5.0 out of 5 stars Lot of use, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Pintoy Pick-up Trike (Toy)
This has had so much use...... It will be handed down to my 3 year olds younger brother. It'sd suited for a 1.5-2 year old age I'd say. 3 year old has outgrown it, my 1 year old will be on it soon.

Good price too. Bolts need tightenening from time to time but it does get a lot of use.

Sourcing4U The Executioner Pro Fly Swat Wasp Bug Mosquito Swatter Zapper
Sourcing4U The Executioner Pro Fly Swat Wasp Bug Mosquito Swatter Zapper

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace, 21 Aug. 2013
Gives you a shock when you touch it yourself... clearly wasps and flies hate it... I love it. One of the best out there, buy one!

Plain Mouse computer laptop Mat For Laser Mice - Black
Plain Mouse computer laptop Mat For Laser Mice - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and very good, 21 Aug. 2013
So good I bought a few as spares. If I were you and wanted a basic medium sized black mouse mat, I'd buy a few of them as they are so cheap. Recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 21 Aug. 2013
Spruce up your kitchen with these, they stay on, I've added them to all doors and drawers in kitchen and office and they stay stuck on and work well!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9