Profile for Candid > Reviews

Content by Candid

Candid (Staffordshire, UK.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
6prs Ladies Super Soft and Comfort Non Elastic Bamboo Socks Womens Everyday Wear Anti Bacterial Wide Top Socks Assorted
Offered by LikesStyle

5.0 out of 5 stars These socks are perfect for my needs which may be a liitle different, 10 Aug. 2016
These socks are perfect for my needs which may be a liitle different! I bought these socks because I wanted some thin socks that would not make my feet sweat. I have poor circulation and even in hot weather need thin socks in bed, these are hard to find. These socks are perfect for my needs.
If I wanted thin summer time socks for day time wear I might wonder about the colours here,
I have three shades of pink and three shades of green. All pretty colours and for me the colour doesn't matter, but for you it might. I have given 5 stars because these socks are perfect for me.

Ladies Seersucker Stripe Dressing Gown Easy Fastening Poppers Lace Trim Bath Robe UK 12/14 (Blue)
Offered by Classic Home Store

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GARMENT, 18 Jun. 2016
So pleased to get this. I had the pink version last year and they had run out of my size in blue, now I have the blue. Love this garment , pure cotton BUT NEEDS NO IRONING brilliant. .

Rescue Pastilles Orange and Elderflower 50gram
Rescue Pastilles Orange and Elderflower 50gram

5.0 out of 5 stars Have a calming effect, 15 Jun. 2016
I don't know if I am just getting a placebo effect or whether these genuinely work, but they do have a calming effect so it doesn't really matter. I have suddenly begun to have panic attacks I don't want to take medication so looked for something to help that would not drug me. These rescue gums together with breathing exercises have helped me to control these attacks.

Travel mini fan - battery operated (2 AA batteries) handheld portable
Travel mini fan - battery operated (2 AA batteries) handheld portable

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little fan with a powerful punch, 15 Jun. 2016
This little fan packs a punch! A really strong fan, well worth the money. I haven't found the stand useful, on a hard surface the fan just skidded around but perhaps needs a soft surface. I would recommendtnis fan.

Easterleigh Hall
Easterleigh Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars A Surprisingly Good Read, 2 May 2016
This review is from: Easterleigh Hall (Kindle Edition)
I don't usually read this sort of book, I tend toward crime and thrillers. So it was a great surprise to me how I enjoyed this nicely written tale of famiily life both upstairs and downstairs in the years leading to the first world war. I suppose this would be called a romance but there was much more than that here. I can honestly say that I was sad to finish and then hunted in vain for a follow up to Easterly Hall. So when is the next one?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2016 9:00 PM BST

KIDS DINNER PLATE TRAY FOOD MEAL SET BOYS GIRLS NEW BREAKFAST CHILDRENS- Pirate Design
Offered by GBP International

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, nice design, 21 April 2016
Nice, sturdy plate with a cute design. Bought in the hope it might induce my grandson to eat a bit more. So far this has not happened but meanwhile he has a nice plate to use.

2 20ml syringes
2 20ml syringes
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 21 April 2016
This review is from: 2 20ml syringes (Misc.)
These are okay but disappointed that they leak. The liquid dribbles out immediately and I can't see a way to stop this happening.

The Queen at 90: A Life in Pictures 2016
The Queen at 90: A Life in Pictures 2016
by Jack Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous pictorial history of the royal faamily, 20 April 2016
I am so pleased I bought this book. It is full of wonderful photographs spanning the Queen's life. Many of the events I remember and they induce some nostalgia. This is a book that I will ear mark to be passed on to my grand children as a beauriful history of our royal family.
The book is well presented and good quality I have no hesitation in awarding 5 stars.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I wanted., 4 April 2016
This is a very attractive shopper. It is also very sturdy, on one of the sides there is a zippered pocket with a velcro pocket on the opposite side. There is also an open, netted pocket on one of the short sides that would hold a bottle of water. All in all a good design, I am pleased with my choice.

Vicks VapoRub Topical Ointment, 50g
Vicks VapoRub Topical Ointment, 50g

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, 21 Feb. 2016
Great stuff as usual. I use it on the soles of my feet at night to stop coughing and it works! Slather it on the feet, pop some socks on and have quiet night.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8