Profile for westlondonlass > Reviews

Content by westlondonlass

westlondonlass

Page: 1 | 2
Zetaclear Clear Oral Homeopathic Spray & Topical Solution (To relieve the symptoms of Nail Fungus)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 13 May 2013
When my little nail just dropped off I realised i had a problem. Painting my nails with the small bottle of stuff and spraying the Oral stuff under my tongue has tackled the problem both ways. This problem has come under control much quicker than i expected.

DELUXE NUTRITION D-RIBOSE 500g POWDER PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE
DELUXE NUTRITION D-RIBOSE 500g POWDER PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 13 May 2013
I was a bit surprised at such a large container to hold this powder. It has a scoop inside and I like to sprinkle a scoopful into my cup of tea when it is cool. I trust it is gooding my some good. I enjoy taking it.

Anti-Slip Soft PVC Bath Tub Mat With Suction Cups 42cm x 90cm Blue Or Cream (Cream)
Offered by LINEN IDEAS

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 13 May 2013
This is an amazing bath mat! It was so modest in price I wasn't expecting too much. It was worth a try.
The mat is a good length - I previously had two mats end to end in the bath.
It grips very well. No chance of it slipping.
It is light, soft and comfortable when in use.
It lifts out easy enough when you are finished with it.
It drapes simply over the side of the bath without dripping water everywhere when you have finished your bath.
It is a work at art in bathmats. Thought has gone into its design.
It is technically neat and good at what it is designed to do.
It is aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

What more can I say?
It is brill! Buy it!

EMERY BOARDS (THICK) Pack of 10
EMERY BOARDS (THICK) Pack of 10
Offered by essentialbeautycare

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick emery boards, 20 April 2013
These boards are good, firm quality emery boards. A needed a firm board to use on a thickened and disorted nail on my little toe. Good value.

Anthony deMello: The Happy Wanderer
Anthony deMello: The Happy Wanderer
by Bill deMello

5.0 out of 5 stars deMello biography, 20 April 2013
I really enjoyed reading this book. Bill was Anthony's big brother. In many ways he didn't really know that much about his baby brother before exploring and interviewing people who had known him as a priest. Anthony was still just a little boy when Bill was growing up and leaving home. And then, when Anthony was getting involved with the church and the Jesuits, contact was firmly closed down to a minimum by the church in a formal way to all family and friends. Bill himself is exploring Anthony's enfolding from a strict Catholic perspective of a young person to the amazing mystic and strong influence on others that he became in his later years. His influence has bubbling over to many people world-wide these days via his books and video clips on the web.

deMello sang "the Happy Wanderer" accompanying himself with guitar at a 50th birthday celebration (hear him on U-tube). It paints him as a great man who was fundamentally simple and a lover of the natural world.

Clipper Organic Dandelion Infusion 20 Bags (Pack of 6, Total 120 Teabags)
Clipper Organic Dandelion Infusion 20 Bags (Pack of 6, Total 120 Teabags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic Dandelion Tea Bags, 20 April 2013
Fine. Just what I wanted. No negative comments to make. If you want dandelion tea bags from a good source go for these.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2013 3:33 PM BST

Rediscovering Life: Awaken to Reality
Rediscovering Life: Awaken to Reality
by Anthony de Mello

5.0 out of 5 stars A book full of wisdom, 31 Aug. 2012
This is one of those precious books invaluable to anyone who really wants to see life as it is. To make you aware of how indoctrinated you are. How brainwashed. And how to free yourself of all this brainwashing. How to come back in tune with life as it really is. Strong stuff!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 18, 2012 10:57 PM BST

FULL SPECTRUM FLOOR STANDING NATURAL SAD LIGHT THERAPY LAMP
FULL SPECTRUM FLOOR STANDING NATURAL SAD LIGHT THERAPY LAMP

5.0 out of 5 stars full spectrum lamp, 17 April 2012
I read up from previous purchasers of similar lamps before I made my purchase. The price was very attractive but I realised I was going to have to be very careful and patient while I put this lamp together from the parts that arrived in the post. The tip about using vaseline on the bits that would need to be screwed together was the most helpful of all.
I thought I was missing a vital screw and rang them up to order a spare. I then discovered that it wasn't missing at all - just in a different place to where the instructions said it would be. Which was just as well because the spare screw finally got delivered weeks later.

The finally assembled lamp is a little shorter than I expected ( roughly 4ft 4 in or 130 cm ) but it has an extremely stable base and the full spectrum light is very pleasant to have in a rather dark corner of the room.

Microwave Combi 900w 28l
Microwave Combi 900w 28l
Offered by PANDY

5.0 out of 5 stars microwave combi, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Microwave Combi 900w 28l
I am very happy with this purchase.

At first I was a bit daunted as it just seemed too complicated with its innumerable button options. Even after downloading the instructions as to how to use it I still felt intimidated and the instructions left me feeling confused and inadequate.

The day I found out that I had a button I could press that would switch off its eternal beeping at me improved my humour tremendously.

I then decided to just focus on learning how to do one thing first of all - and things started looking up. I learned how to cook my morning porridge using the microwave facility.

This was a good move. I am gradually extending my repertoire of skills on this multitalented machine.

The Heart of the Enlightened
The Heart of the Enlightened
by Anthony De Mello

5.0 out of 5 stars Insights and more insights, 3 Oct. 2011
I have to admit I can't get enough of Anthony de Mello. He cuts through all the nonsense of the world with a good hearty laugh. This book is full of short stories/parables that will enrich your soul and worm their way into your heart - if you take them to heart.

Page: 1 | 2