Profile for stereophilia@hotmail.com > Reviews

Look Me Up
Look Me Up
Offered by CDandVinyl

3.0 out of 5 stars A new album for a not too special band, 30 Oct. 2001
This review is from: Look Me Up (Audio CD)
this small collection of songs is, in a word, mediocre. the best track here is easily look me up, yet it still doesn't seem like anything special. Maybe worth a listen if you've got a bit of free time on your hands, but otherwise, stick to what you know's best.

Pablo Honey
Pablo Honey
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars The sometimes forgotten but outstanding 1st Radiohead album, 11 Aug. 2001
This review is from: Pablo Honey (Audio CD)
surprisingly, I never even knew this album existed until I was shown it by one of my Radiohead-obsessed friends. But now, I have truly grown to love this,and has become my favourite radiohead album.Classics such as 'Creep' and 'Ripcord' are teamed with equally great and inspiring songs like 'Vegetable' and 'Anyone can play guitar'. This is a slightly more rocky album than 'The Bends', but with the same ingeniuity we have come to know from this band. An album most certainly not to be missed. Go and buy it! Now!