Profile for P. M. Pearce > Reviews

Content by P. M. Pearce

P. M. Pearce "pippa" (york)

PURE FOOD GRADE DIATOMACEOUS EARTH 1 KG BAG
PURE FOOD GRADE DIATOMACEOUS EARTH 1 KG BAG
Offered by M J AQUATICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Just so pleased to have found something that works and in so ..., 26 Aug. 2016
Doing the job. Feeding small amount in dogs food 3 times/week to keep worms etc at bay. Dusted through dogs coats to combat fleas brought in by the cat and now scratching has ceased. Also brushed it into my carpets just in case. Just so pleased to have found something that works and in so many ways instead of having to buy lots of different chemical products

CLASSIC TAROT SPREADS
CLASSIC TAROT SPREADS
by ROBERT HAND

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have, 31 Mar. 2015
This review is from: CLASSIC TAROT SPREADS (Paperback)
As I have had the other book, Numerology: Key to the Tarot, for a few years I decided to purchase this one and am certainly not disappointed. On my brief scan through it I soon realised it suits me so well. It has the practical approach that I am used to, no fluff. I bought it for the spreads as I use my own devised Pyramid Spread though have been searching for the Gypsy Spread I used years ago and it is in there, so really pleased. There is also a Schedule to learn the Tarot in 30 days which will be so useful to new readers and is a good refresher for others. Overall a good book for any level of ability. Not a book to just take up space in the bookcase but a proper tool for discovering the tarot.

Gold and Silver Guardian Angels
Gold and Silver Guardian Angels
by Angela McGerr

5.0 out of 5 stars So much in a small package, 5 Oct. 2013
For anyone interested in connecting with angels or already experienced this set is beautiful. The cards although small give the messages of guidance. As soon as I received the set I asked a question and was amazed at the response from the cards. I also found information I'd been looking for in the book and there is just so much more to discover with this set and the connections. I'm so looking forward to working with them

Numatic James JVP 180 Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Numatic James JVP 180 Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for daughter, 4 Oct. 2013
Bought as a present for my daughter who reports back that she loves it. It is smaller than she expected but all the better for it as it fits neatly into a corner of her kitchen. She loves the eco option so only using 1/2 the electricity.

Numerology: Key to the Tarot
Numerology: Key to the Tarot
by Sandor Konraad

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying it, 15 Aug. 2013
Only received the book today and on first looking at it I thought it would be one I'd have to trawl through. How wrong I was. Already a third of the way through it. One I would recommend to students of tarot.

The Druid Plant Oracle: Working with the Magical Flora of the Druid Tradition [With 36 Cards]
by Philip Carr-Gomm

5.0 out of 5 stars Plant Oracle, 15 Aug. 2013
Immediately started reading with it before picking the book up. That's probably due to my love of plants and nature etc. The book is a joy to read and reread.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great weedkiller, 15 Aug. 2013
Had a very large garden to clear and it killed most of the weeds off in 1 application and sorted the remaining with a 2nd application a couple of weeks later.

5L Pump Action Pressure Sprayer - use with water, fertilizer or pesticides
5L Pump Action Pressure Sprayer - use with water, fertilizer or pesticides
Offered by Garden Selections

4.0 out of 5 stars Pump Sprayer, 15 Aug. 2013
Does the job well and love the price. Only niggle from husband was that the strap digs in as it's narrow. Hence the 4 stars