Profile for BAS > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Lava Lamp Classic Lava Lamp, 14.5-inch, Purple/ Yellow
Lava Lamp Classic Lava Lamp, 14.5-inch, Purple/ Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 7 Mar. 2014
I am 18 and I still enjoy lava lamps! The colours are so funky and it can be quite calming to watch, as a student I get stressed a lot and often find myself watching the lamp do its thing while trying to de-stress.

Ladies 2 Pair Elle Striped Cotton Knee High Socks In 5 Colours - 4-8 Ladies - Autumn Purple / Winter Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice socks, 7 Mar. 2014
I have never spent so much money on socks but they are just so pretty and I love the purple! Pattern is nice and delivery was fast. I am a size 12/14 when it comes to my legs and I should have known that the calf might be a little tight but I am surprised at how stiff the elastic is. They are hard to stretch even just a little but to someone who is a size 8/10 they should fit perfectly.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pattern fast delivery, 7 Mar. 2014
I am happy with the speed of delivery and the skirt is nice and fashionable. The only problem I find is that the material is a little thin so I wont be wearing coloured panties!

White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, Book 1)
White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 7 Mar. 2014
I am a massive fan of Jennifer's and continue to read her amazing books! Great story line as usual and even though the story is different it works!

Moderate Grade Compression Tights with Toecap, Medical Class I (18-21 mmHg) Support Pantyhose, Closed Toe (Large, Beige)
Offered by FROM-EU - Certified Medical Orthoses: Back Brace, Posture Corrector, Compression Stockings, Maternity Support Belt, Postpartum Shapewear

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 7 Mar. 2014
I am 18 and suffer from really bad circulation, I already have various veins on the back of my left knee and I am just too busy to go to the doctors! I'm a student and work part time at Sainsbury's which leaves me standing for long periods of time. I have been getting a lot of pain recently and the veins have been more proponent. So I decided to find some stockings to help.
These are great for support and don't fall down every ten minuets like most tights. Although there has not been a big change in the appearance of the various veins I no longer get pain when wearing them and find bending my knee a lot more comfortable. I got the beige in the hope of wearing them as tights but the colour is far too dark and orange. I haven't had them very long and if they continue to help me then I shall buy them in black. The delivery was fast and I am happy with the product. Recommend for anyone in a similar position to myself.

Nikon COOLPIX S3100 Compact Digital Camera - Yellow (14MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for on the go, 27 Dec. 2013
This camera is great for nights out and summer days out. The colour is funky and unique and the picture quality is fine for quick snaps that you will laugh at later. This is NOT a camera for photos that you might want to frame, the quality is too poor for that. The system is easy to use.

Stunning Charm Bracelet (Silver Tone)
Stunning Charm Bracelet (Silver Tone)
Offered by Avalaya Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 27 Dec. 2013
I got this bracelet a while ago and it is very pretty and feminine but over time some the dangling chains have come off. I'm not that bothered because it did seem a little busy and I have had it for over a year.

Whistle Key Finder Key Locator Key Ring + Light -Silver/white
Whistle Key Finder Key Locator Key Ring + Light -Silver/white
Offered by Findmeagift

1.0 out of 5 stars No good., 27 Dec. 2013
At first it seemed like a good idea but I should have known. The key ring would go off at pretty much any sound and just annoy everyone.

Swarovski Elements Crystal Four Leaf Clover Pendant Necklace 19"
Swarovski Elements Crystal Four Leaf Clover Pendant Necklace 19"
Offered by SheClub

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 27 Dec. 2013
I got this a long time ago! And to this day I still wear it, the metal is still good and the Swarovski crystal still sparkling,

Obsession (Arum)
Obsession (Arum)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark and sexy., 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Obsession (Arum) (Kindle Edition)
As the title indicates this book is not for kiddies, I love a dark and mysterious guy rocking a six pack and the main female makes this little story quite amusing.

Page: 1 | 2