Profile for Z. Amiruddin > Reviews

Content by Z. Amiruddin

Z. Amiruddin "ZA" (Brunei)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Draper Expert 48221 8-Piece Tile and Glass Drilling Set
Draper Expert 48221 8-Piece Tile and Glass Drilling Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you use it at a slow speed and keep the bit cool or you'll melt it and blunt the tip, 7 Feb. 2016
After spending over an hour trying to drill into a bathroom tile and not making anything more than a dimple in the tile I bought these and they worked a charm. Make sure you use it at a slow speed and keep the bit cool or you'll melt it and blunt the tip. I used a trickle of water from the hand shower to keep it cool. All in all great product and excellent value.

Toasty Fireplace
Toasty Fireplace

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 31 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Toasty Fireplace (App)
When I'm feeling cold I put this on and it somehow makes me feel warmer. Placebo fire. I love it!

Tropical fish aquarium : colourful tank
Tropical fish aquarium : colourful tank

3.0 out of 5 stars But still pretty., 31 Jan. 2016
Not as entertaining as the toasty fireplace app. But still pretty.

Sugru Mouldable Glue - White (Pack of 8)
Sugru Mouldable Glue - White (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars worked like a charm, 6 Dec. 2015
Decided to give this a go instead of paying 20 plus pounds to replace a freezer drawer. I started with a couple of cracks in the door shelves, worked like a charm. Then I used it to fix the drawer front that had come off. I used it to glue surfaces together rather than try to rebuild the broken bits. So far so good and the drawer is holding.

Tips: wash your hands well if you mind having bits get stuck in the Sugru, especially when working with white. Have a glass of soapy water handy to smooth it out and get rid of your fingerprints. Plan how much you want/need and how you are going to use it before you open the pack. Let the item warm to room temp if it's something from the fridge or freezer.

BBC iPlayer
BBC iPlayer

4.0 out of 5 stars The only thing I don't like about it is the inability to rewind or fast ..., 22 Nov. 2015
This review is from: BBC iPlayer (App)
The only thing I don't like about it is the inability to rewind or fast forward if you're watching a programme which is being shown on tele. You can only watch it from the beginning or live. Otherwise great app.

Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars Big things come in little packages, 22 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
All in all I'm quite impressed with this little gadget. It's simple and works well. Installation was painless. There isn't much else to say. It was a lot cheaper than buying a smart TV and better than my previous alternative which was plugging my laptop in via HDMI. Has lots of apps on it, wish there was a Channel 4 app though. Will update if anything changes.

Gluten Free, Norwegian Kelp, 225 mcg, 300 Tablets
Gluten Free, Norwegian Kelp, 225 mcg, 300 Tablets
Offered by Wholesome Choice

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm giving it 4 stars as there isn't anything wrong ..., 27 Oct. 2015
I'm giving it 4 stars as there isn't anything wrong with the product. This is just a personal account of what I think it has done for me. I have a bit of a goitre and to me it looks as if it has shrunk as I felt my neck used to be quite puffy at times.

Brabantia Bin Liners, Size A, 3 L - 20 Bags
Brabantia Bin Liners, Size A, 3 L - 20 Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars The only liners I could find which were small enough ..., 27 Oct. 2015
The only liners I could find which were small enough for the tiny bathroom bin. They do the job... not much else to say.

Brabantia Touch Bin 461903 Push Bin 30 L Plastic Interior Flat Lid High-Gloss Stainless Steel
Offered by U Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars a very good bin at a very good price, 27 Oct. 2015
There isn't much to say apart from it's a very good bin at a very good price. Otherwise it does what it says on the...bin *wink wink* It also came with bin liners but I only 3 of them so you'll need to buy some more anyway. No complaints as of yet.

Shredded Reflex Foam - Foam Crumbs - Foam Bits - Foam Flakes - Can be used as Bean Bag Refill (20Kg of Foam)
Offered by Monkey Beds

5.0 out of 5 stars Stuff it, 29 May 2015
Using this to stuff cushions I'm making and it's pretty good. Inexpensive and came in 4 MASSIVE bags; I bought 20kg. Apart from the smell I don't have any complaints.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3