Profile for S. Monk > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Ferplast Dog Basket Bed Siesta 6 Plastic Burgundy
Ferplast Dog Basket Bed Siesta 6 Plastic Burgundy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dogs that destroy beds, 21 May 2017
Swapped to a plastic bed since it contains no stuffing! We did think he may chew this one but so far not even attempted to chew it. we've put vet bed on the bottom and he has a blanket there so he can nest.

Michigan Black Neoprene Waterproof Outdoor Garden Wellington Muck Boots Size 5
Michigan Black Neoprene Waterproof Outdoor Garden Wellington Muck Boots Size 5
Offered by Outdoor Value

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy for camping, 21 May 2017
Bought these for my son since he keeps pinching my original muck boots. They are huge we bought size 5 but they fit my size 7 son, they are only for campsite use and he will grow into them! They are fine for what they have been bought for.

Glass Coffee or Tea Mugs, 450ml, Double walled, Set of 2, Insulated, Tea, cappuccino, latte cups

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good. Very large mug, 5 Mar. 2017
Effective insulation. Looks good. Very large mug.

AromaAllure Glass Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser, Champagne Humidifier Diffuser for Home, Office, Car, Travel
Offered by AromaAllure UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Used twice and it was fine, then one day it switched itself on, 4 Mar. 2017
Used twice and it was fine, then one day it switched itself on , and then refused to work since so now I have an expensive light.

2 Tier White Hanging Shower Caddy With Soap Holder (Metal)
2 Tier White Hanging Shower Caddy With Soap Holder (Metal)
Offered by Direct online Houseware

4.0 out of 5 stars this is perfect we had to slightly adapt the hanger with some ..., 4 Mar. 2017
We have a tiny shower and most things were bulky, this is perfect we had to slightly adapt the hanger with some wire to make it lower than the shower unit. You do have to balance items in on the shelves to stop them all falling, but compared to having everything on the floor I can put up with that.

Chewigem Sensory Chew Dog Tag Necklace - Chewy Toy For Autism & ADHD - Camo
Chewigem Sensory Chew Dog Tag Necklace - Chewy Toy For Autism & ADHD - Camo
Offered by Gemious Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 Mar. 2017
Only lasted two weeks with my son
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2017 9:43 PM GMT

Flexi New Comfort Retractable Tape Lead, Medium, 5 m, Green
Flexi New Comfort Retractable Tape Lead, Medium, 5 m, Green

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for dogs that tug the actual lead, 9 Oct. 2016
We previously had a cord version so this does save your legs from cuts, however if you have a hyper dog that tugs at lead at start of walk, don't buy ours snapped the tape within the first month.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2016 10:52 AM BST

4 x Scholl Express Pedi Compatible Refill Extra Coarse Replacement Rollers
4 x Scholl Express Pedi Compatible Refill Extra Coarse Replacement Rollers
Offered by One Retail Group

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 27 July 2016
Won't fit my Express pedi, won't clip in

Bosch Rotak 32R Electric Rotary Lawnmower with 32cm Cutting Width
Bosch Rotak 32R Electric Rotary Lawnmower with 32cm Cutting Width

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to manouvere (even on my bumpy lawn) collects much ..., 27 July 2016
Always had a hover type mower before, my last one despite being the lightest I found heavy when turning so when it died got this one. I really prefer this one, its lighter, easy to manouvere (even on my bumpy lawn) collects much more grass, so less sweeping up for me later. on an 8m x 8m garden I have to empty it about twice depending on how long the grass is.

Gerber Bear Grylls Fire Starter Ferrocerium Rod and Metal Striker - Black
Gerber Bear Grylls Fire Starter Ferrocerium Rod and Metal Striker - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 July 2016
Worked well at recent scout bushcraft camp.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8