Profile for Fred > Reviews

Content by Fred

Fred

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Deals2u365(TM) - 2 x Premium Quality Main Floor Cleaning Mop Pads For Black & Decker FSM1500 FSM1600 FSM1610 FSM1620 FSMH1621 FSM1630 & FSMP20 Steam Mops (White)
Offered by everydaydeals365

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 5 Aug. 2016
so far, a few weeks in, I can tell no difference between these and the black and decker branded ones. so really plased as I did wonder whether they would be any good at the price

Bath Thermometer - White - Check water temp - Ideal for new borns or elderly
Bath Thermometer - White - Check water temp - Ideal for new borns or elderly
Offered by Spirit of Sport

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know how long it will last but very pleased., 26 April 2016
i was a bit sceptical about this given how cheap it was - but it works perfectly. Don't know how long it will last but very pleased.

Chipie Womens Josette Low-Top Trainers 27590 Turquoise 6 UK, 39 EU
Chipie Womens Josette Low-Top Trainers 27590 Turquoise 6 UK, 39 EU
Offered by COSEBIMBI FASHION

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 Dec. 2014
they always come up small, so go up a size

Lusia New Womens Fleece Aztec Flag Print Zip Exposed Fastening Front Ladies Jumpsuit (M/L(12-14), Grey)
Offered by vitageclothing

3.0 out of 5 stars good length, shame about the waist, 15 Dec. 2014
whole point of a onsie is comfort - they aren't supposed to be figure hugging. I was surprsied, therefore at how shaped this one is - meaning that while it does up, it is a bit tight in the centre of the body - so beware if you don't have an hour glass figure. Nice long legs though - usually a problem for me as I'm short in the body and long in the leg

Superdry Arizona Sneaker khaki Khaki 9
Superdry Arizona Sneaker khaki Khaki 9

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice shoe. very comfortable looks casual but smart, 17 July 2014
Really nice shoe. very comfortable looks casual but smart. Only time will tell,of course, how long they stay looking good.

Unisex Aztec Print Zip Up Oska Onesie All In One Hooded Jumpsuit Playsuit Fleece Lined (Small (38" chest 65" length approx), Black/White)

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, 17 Jun. 2014
I gave this 4 not 5 starts because I was expecting it to be a polar fleece. It is fleecy inside but a soft brushed cotton on the outside. In many ways it is much smarter than I was expecting. Good length with good long legs - I am 5ft 5 with a 33 inside leg.

FloristryWarehouse Artificial silk Geranium Red 50cm hanging basket window box flowers

5.0 out of 5 stars love these. look amazingly realistic, 17 Jun. 2014
I bought these for window boxes on my house in France - I'm not there often enough to grow real ones. they look tremendous and you can adjust them to 'grow' just the way you want. I will definitely buy more.

Vax U91-MA-B Air Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Vax U91-MA-B Air Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars My third - because i really like this cleaner, 17 Jun. 2014
I have had one of these for many years. Cleaning the rooms of two filthy teenagers took its toll in the end and it stopped working (and they had managed to break bits off it too). So I bought a replacement and also one for my house in France. It is effective, lightweight and I have yet to find a cleaner I prefer.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 17 Jun. 2014
works, a bit insubstantial but fair for the price. Exactly what I wanted. What one needs for a chalk board of this size though is finer chalk

Mens Christmas Socks Red Santa UK 6-11 EU 39-45
Mens Christmas Socks Red Santa UK 6-11 EU 39-45
Offered by Ror Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Jolly good fun, 17 Jun. 2014
nice socks. good stocking filler. I am told this isn't a long enough review, but what more can you say about a pair of socks?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3