Profile for Readerofchoice > Reviews

Bucket of Doom: Death Dodging Party Game
Bucket of Doom: Death Dodging Party Game
Offered by Big Potato

5.0 out of 5 stars I personally like it., 19 Nov. 2015
It's not for every type of crowd, I have played it with 30 year olds and it was such fun, especially after a few drinks. But having played with 50 to 60 year olds, I must say that they seemed utterly confused and didn't really make much effort... Is good, but not as good as cards against humanity, which I still think is the best game ever.

BOSTIK HOT GLUE STICKS ALL PURPOSE 50 x 12mm !
BOSTIK HOT GLUE STICKS ALL PURPOSE 50 x 12mm !

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Nov. 2015
Most useful thing to have. Right size to store inside a jar!

Hardcastle Large Grey Metal Lockable Parcel Box
Hardcastle Large Grey Metal Lockable Parcel Box
Offered by SDE Online

4.0 out of 5 stars looks nice enough, big, 19 Nov. 2015
Having read the reviews I expected something very flimsy. But I don't think it is. It does the job and it is much cheaper than other products that size from other brands. For me, it does the job.

PROS: Affordable, looks nice enough, big, slanted top for rain to slide off (mostly), self-locking (very useful!), comes with screws, delivery was very quick.

CONS: Aperture fixings look a bit flimsy (I hope they last...!), not entirely watertight (It generally is fine, but I couldn't drill it to the wall, I had to put it on a fence and water comes in through the wholes in the back, although the quantity of water is minimal).

Finding Emma (Finding Emma Series Book 1)
Finding Emma (Finding Emma Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed it, 2 July 2015
Really liked this book. I found the story compelling and all the characters were really well developed and engaging. I wanted to read faster!

750mm x 100M Bubble Wrap
750mm x 100M Bubble Wrap
Offered by PolyPostalBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with it all, 2 July 2015
Really good value for money. Delivered on time.

Mens Brushed Flannel Winter Warm 100% Pure Cotton Pyjamas (M, Blue Squares)
Mens Brushed Flannel Winter Warm 100% Pure Cotton Pyjamas (M, Blue Squares)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 2 July 2015
He loves it!! Will definitely buy again similar or same product next christmas.

adjustable hook, up to 15 kg, with locking device
adjustable hook, up to 15 kg, with locking device
Offered by neumannshopuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item and great service, 2 July 2015
Bought this with the perlon string with loops. I contacted the seller and told them I needed them within less than 2 weeks, and they were quick to respond and send them. Items came even quicker than stated, even coming from Germany!

I wanted this secure fixings to use inside my gazebo for shows, so if windy the items won't fall to the floor or on customers - although I have a really sturdy and heavyweight gazebo and there was little concern, but better be safe than sorry! Anyway, this are perfect. They lock properly! They are not cheap, but totally worth the money!

10x Perlonstring with loop
10x Perlonstring with loop
Offered by neumannshopuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item and great service, 2 July 2015
Bought this with the security adjustable hooks and I am really pleased with the products and the overall service. I contacted the seller and told them I needed them within less than 2 weeks, and they were quick to respond and send them. Items came even quicker than stated, even coming from Germany!

I use them for occasional exhibitions where there are no hooks available and also inside my gazebo for shows. And they are perfect. Initially I thought that this perlon was a bit stiff in comparison to the brand I have in my studio gallery, but to be honest, it ended up working to my advantage as it meant more stability. So good all round! And they are really good value bought in bulk like this! Very pleased.

Inkjet Printable Iron On T Shirt & Fabric Transfer Paper For Light Fabrics 50 A4 Sheets
Offered by Madaboutink

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product and service, 2 July 2015
Really pleased with this product and with the overall service. Item came really quickly! Following day! And I have used it and is perfect for what I want it. I wanted to make name tags. And this sheets are light enough to still make the fabric look nice and can be cut to the right shape and are practically transparent when ironed. Totally recommended. Real value for money!

Grimm - Season 3 [DVD]
Grimm - Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Giuntoli

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved it, 9 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Grimm - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
I wasn't too sure about all this monsters, but as it was a gift for my partner, I will write what he said. He loved it, watched it almost compulsively and can't wait to buy the 4th season. There seem to be a big fan movements of Grimm. It made him happy, and so I will recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6