Profile for Marla > Reviews

Marla "Marla"

Tomy Aquadoodle Classic Drawing Toy
Tomy Aquadoodle Classic Drawing Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best!, 9 April 2012
Fantastic toy! My 15 month old loved it. I liked the stencils as I am not an artist so I can easily draw an animal or a vehicle just by marking them and all of a sudden a great picture appears!
It is true that the words are in French but I don't mind since I believe children don't care at this age.
It is mess free, as you draw by filling the pen with water which I found a fantastic idea. Also I'm not worried if he puts the pen in his mouth (which happens frequently).

Lamaze Bendy Bug Highchair Toy
Lamaze Bendy Bug Highchair Toy

4.0 out of 5 stars Tip to stick to the tray, 9 July 2011
First I was really disappointed with the toy as I found out that it doesn't easily stick to the tray. But one day I found that with a few drops of water under the sucker it really sticks. My 7mo baby cannot remove it anymore and he plays with it all the time during mealtime.

SlumberTag by Slumbersac Baby Comfort Tags Blanket Blue Train
SlumberTag by Slumbersac Baby Comfort Tags Blanket Blue Train

4.0 out of 5 stars Babies love taggies, 8 July 2011
I read that babies love taggies but i couldn't imagine how much. My son loves to hold and chew the taggies.

VTech Learn and Go Baby Driver
VTech Learn and Go Baby Driver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 8 July 2011
I bought this when my son was 4 months old and until now -7 mo- he plays with it every single day. At first he was just looking and hearing now he touches, pushes the buttons, plays with the wheel, even using the wheel as a teether since it is made of a soft fabric. I would recommend it as a fantastic toy for babies.

Lamaze Classic Discovery Book
Lamaze Classic Discovery Book

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby simply adores it, 17 Mar. 2011
I bought it when my son was 2 months and 1 week. He simply adores it. Now 3 weeks later, he is looking at it all the time, trying to grab it and continuously talking to the pictures, making his first sounds. I totally recommend it as a toy for a newborn baby.