Profile for S. Prigg > Reviews

S. Prigg

Five Live: On Tour In America
Five Live: On Tour In America

5.0 out of 5 stars Squeeze are back., 9 Dec. 2007
After an absence of 8 years, Squeeze are back together and this is a recording from the 2007 summer tour of the USA.
With no new album to promote, the tracks are selected from the whole range of their career and would be a good introduction to anyone not familiar with some of their later work.

Squeeze have always been a great live band and Tilbrooks superb guitar playing has long been underrated. It has been said that they've enjoyed this tour so much that they will be recording together again in the near future. I think that feeling comes across on this cd.
The package contains a small booklet with a few lines from the band members and where to download 5 more free tracks.

Play
Play
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A Grower, 4 Sept. 2007
This review is from: Play (Audio CD)
I've always liked Squeeze but didn't like this album on first listen as it is unlike anything else they've done.
I persevered with it because I had tickets to see them live and knew they'd be playing several tracks from the new album. I'm very pleased I did.
Play is one of my favourite albums by anybody ever but I think it needs a few listens to fall in love with it. I believe it's about to be reissued.