Profile for Jinxt > Reviews

Zuma Caffe Frappe Mix
Zuma Caffe Frappe Mix
Offered by Garraways

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes a cracking Frappuccino!, 5 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Zuma Caffe Frappe Mix (Misc.)
When I bought this the first time around I loved it, saves spending a fortune at Starbucks and all the rest. This time around I've knocked a star off, why? Well because in between running out of the stuff I found a great way of making them myself with Milk, Coffee (Douwe Egberts), ice, Vanilla syrup and a scoop of Cornish vanilla ice cream. Ok my recipe isn't too healthy, but damn it knocks it out the park flavour-wise. However, I still use the Zuma powder too when I want a quick Frappe that's less fussy to make.

66Fit Pro Exercise Mat - Blue/Black, 180 x 60 x 1.7 cm
66Fit Pro Exercise Mat - Blue/Black, 180 x 60 x 1.7 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Mat for all manner of things, not just yoga. Try it under a car for example! :), 5 Sept. 2014
Chunky mat that protects you nicely. Wouldn't hesitate in getting one, well, unless you want a super thin one that folds up a lot smaller. But if it were me, I'd go for the comfort this offers every time!

Kyocera FS C 5250 DN Laser Colour Printer
Kyocera FS C 5250 DN Laser Colour Printer

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Printer, but check it'll work on your system., 5 Sept. 2014
It's a great printer and the prints it creates are lovely. But one thing to note, we're all Apple based, and although there are drivers out there, sometimes we find the Kyocera won't play ball with all them. In the end whichever OSX operating system is working best with this printer is the one that shares the printer out to all the others. Far easier that way!

Water Blaster MINI Water Cannon
Water Blaster MINI Water Cannon
Offered by Dave's Emporium Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, accurate and guaranteed to soak your opponent!, 5 Sept. 2014
It's good, and it fires out a hefty squirt that will absolutely soak anyone unlike the competition, just get a bucket next to you so you can fill it up quickly as you'll obviously run out of water after every shot with this. The only reason I knocked a star off is that when it's fully pulled back after filling, it can get stuck and need a hefty push to unstick it losing a bit of water in the process. Fine for me being an adult, possibly not so fine for a little one using it. I guess if I wasn't so greedy I wouldn't pull it back all the way, but hey, if it offers me that extra capacity then I'm taking it!

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Ink Blue  [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Ink Blue [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it, 5 Sept. 2014
Can't beat this for the Kindle Paperwhite. Fits perfectly (as you'd expect) and looks and feels great. The perfect protection for my Kindle wherever I am!

Bodymax 12kg Kettlebell Cast Iron
Bodymax 12kg Kettlebell Cast Iron

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I'm gonna buy more!, 5 Sept. 2014
Perfection and they are built to last. This thing is also a thing of beauty. Spiced up my workouts with this, and I'm now getting ready for pay day to invest in some more. Wouldn't even hesitate recommending these, they're great!

The Tea Makers of London Yunnan Pu-Erh (Fermented Dark Tea) 125 g Caddy
The Tea Makers of London Yunnan Pu-Erh (Fermented Dark Tea) 125 g Caddy

4.0 out of 5 stars First time drinker, 16 July 2014
Took me a while to get into this one. For a second there I thought I was drinking dirt, but it turns out that is what it's supposed to taste like. So I've been experimenting with teas lately and this was my final one to try. I have to be honest and say it took a while to get used to the flavour, it's not half as subtle as some teas out there like Oolong. After a 3-4 days though its actually quite pleasant (within reason). It's a very earthy kind of taste, but quite palatable and nice enough to enjoy. Plus with the added health benefits of this tea it was worth persevering. So after my initial hesitancy I would actually recommend it! Oh and as a side note I love the style of the container, that was a major factor for me purchasing it - strange lad I know!

Bosmere D596 STORM BLACK Giant Parasol Cover with Zip
Bosmere D596 STORM BLACK Giant Parasol Cover with Zip

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly, 16 July 2014
Firstly I'd like to say it looks so so much better in black than all those ugly green ones out there. The quality of this item is great, feels very substantial and like it'll last a lifetime. Covers my parasol perfectly and has protected it beautifully through some heavy weather already.

I would highly recommend this cover and will be purchasing a table cover in the same range ASAP

--------

Update: 25/08/14: I didn't buy their table cover in the end. Why? Because I found an alternative in my local garden centre that was cheaper and of the same quality, so I'd suggest you should also take a look locally or online. It's a range called 'Worth Gardening' by Garland www[dot]garlandproducts[dot]com. Their 'silver' range (which is what they call their middle of the road range) is also black in colour like the 'Bosmere Storm Black' and seems to be identical in material and manufacturing. I'd even hazard a guess that they're made in the same factory in China. The bonus being that the Garland stuff seems cheaper in price (I paid £22 vs the equivalent table cover from Bosmere at £33), and they also have a far far greater range in black for tables, benches and all manner of things. Definitely worth looking into!

Champion Sports NCAA Approved Official Lacrosse Ball One (1) Blue
Champion Sports NCAA Approved Official Lacrosse Ball One (1) Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a stinky ball!, 17 May 2014
Like others I got this ball for self-massage to ease those aches and pains. So it's most definitely a lacrosse ball, and it's also a decent price. Delivery was SLOOOOOOOOW (9 days to be precise) as it came all the way from the States and on a boat no doubt, but it got here within the time they specified.

I have one little moan and it is that the ball stinks, I've tried soaking it in fairy in the hope to reduce the smell, but damn it smells toxic as hell! Still happy with the purchase mind you, and it matches my Mobility WOD Gemini's colour, how lovely!

BookBook - Brown Leather Case for iPhone 4/4S
BookBook - Brown Leather Case for iPhone 4/4S

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved it at first, 14 May 2014
Let's cut to the chase, the case is a cracking idea but the one I received just wasn't like they showed in their imagery. I was hoping for a lovely aged look and I just didn't get that. It also didn't come with a camera hole (which they do now) which makes this case utterly useless for quick photo snaps. You have to be prepared to yank it out the case all the time. Within a year it all started going wrong with this case with some of the stitching, and so I've since changed it to something different.

Overall the concept is beautiful, but for the price and the longevity of it I wouldn't recommend any more. I may as well have bought an eBay replica instead and saved myself ¾ of the price!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4