Profile for Tomasz J. Kotarba > Reviews

Tomasz J. Kotarba (UK)

Asimov's Science Fiction
Asimov's Science Fiction

1.0 out of 5 stars Like the magazine but not on kindle, 3 July 2013
I decided to cancel my subscription when I found out that Amazon decided I can no longer access any issues older than seven months. Those were all issues I paid for. What is even worse, I did not have time to read them - now they are gone. Never going to subscribe to any periodical available for kindle. Terminating my Analog subscription as well.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2016 5:25 PM GMT

Analog Science Fiction and Fact
Analog Science Fiction and Fact

1.0 out of 5 stars Like the magazine but not on Kindle, 3 July 2013
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2015 4:40 PM GMT

Golds Gym Sit-up, Chin-up & Push-up Set (Old Version)
Golds Gym Sit-up, Chin-up & Push-up Set (Old Version)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not durable enough and can lead to injury, 3 Mar. 2009
The chin-up bar seems all right but the push-up bars lasted for less than a day. Fortunately, I hadn't had enough time to do push-ups before one of the bars broke. I say 'fortunately' because otherwise I could have ended up with the broken nose or fingers.
What I did was that I wanted to test whether they were stable enough so I tried to knock one of them over... I just barely touched my kitchen table with it and one of the shorter bars fell apart (it seemed it hadn't been welded properly).
I am sorry but I cannot recommend this product.