Profile for Mrs. S. J. Wethered > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. J. Wet...

Mrs. S. J. Wethered "Susie Sooz" (Buckinghamshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2
GlucoRx Finepoint 5 mm/31 g Insulin Pen Needle
GlucoRx Finepoint 5 mm/31 g Insulin Pen Needle

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Mar. 2017
They fit my Byetta pen perfectly.

Wrenwane Digital Kitchen Timer, Big Digits, Loud Alarm, Magnetic Backing, Stand, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Mar. 2017
excellent

Joy
Joy
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Jennifer Lawrence fans will enjoy watching her., 1 May 2016
This review is from: Joy (Amazon Video)
Miss Lawrence gave a creditable performance in a film made about an ordinary woman with money worries who has a bright idea and follows it through to invent, organise manufacture of her idea and sort out con artists who cheat her. Other well known actors all played their parts so well that I felt quite bored when the camera went off Miss L and on to them. It is not a film I would watch again in a hurry.

Haven - Season 4 [DVD]
Haven - Season 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emily Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Haven - Season 4 [DVD] (DVD)
We love Haven and this series was very good indeed.

Soul Man
Soul Man

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 8 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Soul Man (Audio CD)
Not original recordings and I found that disappointing.

Philips Sonicare HX8002/05 AirFloss Replacement Nozzle 2-Pack
Philips Sonicare HX8002/05 AirFloss Replacement Nozzle 2-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Philips Sonicare HX8002/05 AirFloss Replacement Nozzle 2-Pack, 10 Mar. 2012
As my husband and I both use this product and it was sent originally with just one nozzle buying this pack seemed common sense so that we now have a nozzle each and a spare.

Crocs Women's Hanalei Wedge Sandal Red/Natural 10394-12G-480 7 UK
Crocs Women's Hanalei Wedge Sandal Red/Natural 10394-12G-480 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra Height with Whole Foot Comfort, 12 Oct. 2011
I rarely wear high heeled shoes so I was delighted to find these ones. With the Crocs name to back them the block heel has 'give' in it, making them comfortable to wear. I could stand and walk without pain - great.

Pretty 9 ct Gold Ladies Diamond Ring Brilliant Cut I-I1 with Created Emerald Size R

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 29 Aug. 2011
The colour of the green stones in this ring just do not ring true with Emerald. In this way it is disappointing for it's price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Educational, fun and good value for money, 24 Jan. 2011
I bought this for my young niece. It is a terrific toy, if you buy it though, do buy some chalk to go with the blackboard part of it. My niece also uses it to post her Peppa Pig mini books into! It will last her for many years as it has so many things to use on it. I think that to start with the child will need some assistance to play with it, but as time goes on they can play with it and learn something while alone.

Wahl Metal Pet Comb, 15 cm/6 inch
Wahl Metal Pet Comb, 15 cm/6 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Dog Grooming Product, 27 May 2010
This is a well made (strong) product. The people who I ordered it from sent it to me promptly, for which I thank them.

Page: 1 | 2