Profile for Littler > Reviews

Content by Littler

Littler

Page: 1 | 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars An utterly sick joke, 6 May 2012
First of all, I would like to discourage anyone from buying this game. This is the worst Call of Duty game of them all. Stick with Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2.

The spawns are a joke. When you get killed, you respawn nearly always ten metres from an enemy, meaning that you pretty much get killed multiple times before actually getting any shots in. The maps are very poorly designed, they are all small and do not employ any sort of strategy, you just shoot everything in sight, and then you die. Then the process just repeats itself over and over until somebody wins. The weapons are also very overpowered, particularly the FMG Akimbo, which is a dual wield submachine gun. People just run around with these shooting both of the guns at the same time, so you end up killed within a second. The perks are also stupid. What's the point in having Overkill? Yeah sure, you can have a sniper and an assault rifle, but then you cannot have Quickdraw, which is in the same perk slot, meaning that the snipers become slow and clunky, putting you at a disadvantage. All this adds up to you being killed constantly by the same people running around with FMGs, whatever weapon you have. The lag is also unbearable.

I'm trading mine in ASAP, I'm just very narked at the money I have lost buying this colossal piece of horse crap.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2012 1:51 PM BST

Apple iPod classic 160GB - Black - 6th Generation
Apple iPod classic 160GB - Black - 6th Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 18 Feb. 2012
Having 80GB of films in my iTunes library, but yet only having a puny 8GB iPod Nano, it was clear to me that I wanted a replacement iPod.

The Nano and Shuffle were immediately ruled out, since they can't play videos and have a low capacity. I was therefore left with two choices; the Classic or the Touch?
Since a 32GB Touch is more expensive than the 160GB Classic, I figured it was much better value to buy the Classic.
Now, don't get me wrong, I love the iPod Touch. The screen is amazing, as are the apps and the internet access. But having just bought an Apple Mac Mini, and also owning an Android phone which I can use for internet when I'm out, it seemed a little bit unnecessary to purchase yet another device to browse the internet on. I have also always adored the iPod's Click Wheel, which is now absent from all iPods except this one, and found the Touch's screen a bit poxy while changing songs.

I then decided to read some of the negative reviews on here. I have noticed various users mention the hard drive failure. I was then tempted slightly towards the Touch. I have spoken to three of my friends, Two of which have the 2007 80GB Classic, and the other even has an old 30GB video. I mentioned to them about these reviews, and all of which had no issues regarding the hard drive. My father even has this exact model, and again no issues. So I decided to take the plunge. I was amazed as soon as I got it.

Overall, I would recommend this iPod to anyone with a large Music/Video collection, who already has a way to browse the internet on.

I also noticed negative reviews regarding the low volume. There is a quick and easy way to overcome this; go into your iTunes library, Select all songs ( Cmd + A for mac, or Ctrl + A for Windows), right click and select "Get Info" go into the options tab, and then adjust the volume to maximum.

Trust EasyClick Wireless Optical Mouse for PC, Laptop - 1000 DPI
Trust EasyClick Wireless Optical Mouse for PC, Laptop - 1000 DPI

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Dec. 2011
I bought this mouse a couple of days ago, and it is brilliant. I am a Mac user, and I have experienced no problems with it. You don't even need a mouse mat - it tracks on just about anything - even glass! It did bother me a little bit that the see buttons can't be used in safari as forward/back, but I googled it, downloaded USB Overdrive X, and customised the buttons - worked like a charm. Also if you are worried about the size of the receiver, it is different from in the picture - it is a lot smaller. It is about the same size as this mouse's receiver: TeckNet M002 2.4G Nano Cordless Black Optical Mouse - 2.4 GHz -1600dPi - Nano USB wireless receiver - 2010 Edition (AA BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED)

All in all, fantastic product, you can definitely trust Trust!
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply fantastic., 8 Aug. 2011
If you've heard the well-believed rubbish about buying expensive cables to get a better picture on your television, please ignore it. HDMI is digital, so matter what cable you buy, providing that it works, it will satisfy you. This AmazonBasics one is probably the best to buy, as it is the cheapest I have seen, and of course you are risk-free because it is Amazon you are buying from. I am using this with a PlayStation 3 system and it works like a dream.

SanDisk SDMSPD-016G-B35 16 GB Pro Duo Memory Stick with MagicGate
SanDisk SDMSPD-016G-B35 16 GB Pro Duo Memory Stick with MagicGate

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 8 Aug. 2011
This memory card is brilliant. When formatted by a PSP system, you have 14.5 GB of space which I feel is enough. If you download regularly from the PlayStation Store, then I would reccomend this card.

Page: 1 | 2