Profile for JoP > Reviews

The Man Who Wore All His Clothes
The Man Who Wore All His Clothes
by Allan Ahlberg

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 17 Mar. 2014
We love this story . Great descriptions, lovely illustrations and lots to think about. Long enough to keep my 6 year old enthralled.

Stretchy Snakes 6 supplied/ 3 different colours great for party bags
Stretchy Snakes 6 supplied/ 3 different colours great for party bags
Offered by GiftLocalUK

4.0 out of 5 stars The stretchiest stretchies!, 17 Mar. 2014
This is the third time I have bought these stretchy snakes.... They are really stretchy! The kids love them. They do eventually break but only after extensive stretching! They are the most durable of all the stretchy toys I have tried.

Extra Large Folding Shopping Cart Trolley Crate 35KG Capacity Folds Flat
Extra Large Folding Shopping Cart Trolley Crate 35KG Capacity Folds Flat
Offered by iShop247

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 April 2013
I liked this so much when it arrived that i've ordered 2 more. They are really handy for transporting stuff, they fit in the car boot great and seem pretty sturdy.

Science News
Science News

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Science News (Kindle Edition)
A bit disappointed with this product. I thought it would be bite sized, but good quality science. I am a career scientist and I didn't think this really comes up to scratch...

Professional Wall Planner 2015, 2016, Strategic Planning (2013,14 on Reverse)
Professional Wall Planner 2015, 2016, Strategic Planning (2013,14 on Reverse)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great planner, 2 April 2013
I have this up at work to help me plan teaching for the next four years. It's great that I can plan at least a year in advance. I like the fact each day's entry is not a square!! More space to write.

Sistema Lunch Slimline Quaddie, 1.5 L - Pink
Sistema Lunch Slimline Quaddie, 1.5 L - Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit flimsy, 29 Nov. 2011
I bought this Quaddie lunch box in pink for my 4 year old daughter. She loves lunch boxes with compartments so i thought it would be perfect. Unfortunately the hinges for the upper compartments are really flimsy. One snapped within 2 days. It would probably have lasted longer if an adult was using it, but definitely not child proof! Also the upper compartments are not water tight, so are not useful for storing cut up fruit or yoghurt. The base is sturdy enough, but is actually not that deep as the lid insert takes up about half the space. All in all disappointed I'm afraid!