See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Pats > Reviews

Content by Pats

Pats

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Queen's Poisoner (The Kingfountain Series Book 1)
The Queen's Poisoner (The Kingfountain Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 24 July 2016
I started this book thinking I would find it boring, but it did in fact hold my interest. It is an easy read and sometimes that is just what I like. It did grow on me and yes I recommend it.

Snowdrops
Snowdrops

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., 24 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Snowdrops (Kindle Edition)
I don't know what I expected from this book really, but it kept me intrigued. I had a feeling about what would happen in the end and I was correct. Would I recommend it? Not sure.

The Sunrise
The Sunrise

4.0 out of 5 stars The Sunrise, 27 Sept. 2015
This review is from: The Sunrise (Kindle Edition)
I have enjoyed all of Victoria's books and this is no exception. I found this one a bit slower than the others to start with, but it soon improved. I particularly enjoyed reading from where the troubles started in Cyprus and how the two different families were affected. I recommend this book.

The Taxidermist's Daughter
The Taxidermist's Daughter

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit different, 6 Mar. 2015
I read this book on a recommendation as it all set in locations I am familiar with. I live in West Sussex and so know Fishbourne, Bosham and Chichester. It's so interesting to actually know the locations a book is set in. I gave 4 stars not 5 because it took me a while to get into it. I have read most of her other books including Labyrinth and Sepulchre and preferred them. Having said that this book is well worth reading.

Hector and the Search for Happiness (Hector's journeys Book 1)
Hector and the Search for Happiness (Hector's journeys Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 26 Oct. 2014
This book was recommended to me by a colleague. I enjoyed the story, the humour and the charming way it was written. I will read more by the same author.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service and quality, 3 July 2014
Product arrived promptly, so I am pleased with the service. The product is good quality. I would recommend this to all.

The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden
The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden

5.0 out of 5 stars a breath of fresh air, 28 Jun. 2014
I read this book after reading the first book, the hundred year old man who climbed out of a window and disappeared. I really enjoyed both and I love the matter of fact sense of humour of the author. I read this book mainly on Gotland, where the author lives and love the Swedish way of life. I would recommend this book, in fact both books to anyone and I'm sure they would not be disappointed. Well done!

The Son
The Son

5.0 out of 5 stars No Nesbo is back on form, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Son (Kindle Edition)
I have read all of Jo Nesbo's books and this one does not disappoint. It's fast paced and it kept my interest from start to finish. I was quite sad to finish it. It would make an excellent film.

Hidden Objects Quest 15: WINTERLAND
Hidden Objects Quest 15: WINTERLAND

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 27 April 2014
This game is ok for filling up a few spare minutes. I find the kindle screen too small for this game making the objects too small to sensibly see. Also I have to move the image from right to left and vice versa to be able to see it all and moving it means touching it so it is as if you are randomly clicking.

Pic IQ Quiz
Pic IQ Quiz

4.0 out of 5 stars makes you think, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Pic IQ Quiz (App)
I like doing word games so when I saw this I thought I would try it. Some of the words are easy some more difficult. I gave it 4 stars not 5 because I live in the UK and it does have an American bias.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3