Profile for Dall80 > Reviews

I Love You, Little Monster
I Love You, Little Monster
by Giles Andreae

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 26 Sept. 2012
This is a beautiful book and possibly one of the best children's books I've ever read. It captures the essense of parental love perfectly and it really does bring a tear to your eye. I love it so much I have bought copies for all my mummy friends, so they can share the joy!

Babyboomboom CD Italian
Babyboomboom CD Italian
by Babyboomboom
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun and lively way to learn!, 19 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Babyboomboom CD Italian (Audio CD)
A lively and fun music CD with a broad rage of Italian language and a variety of song tempos. This has been a favourite with my 1 year old daughter from birth and has certainly developed her awareness of her second language. She babbles along to the Italian songs with a distinctly different 'accent' than that used when she's listening to the English versions! I have purchased lots of children's Italian CD's and this is by far the best. Highly recommended!

Italian Berlitz Kids the Missing Cat (Berlitz Kidz)
Italian Berlitz Kids the Missing Cat (Berlitz Kidz)
by Chris Demarest

5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to learn!, 19 Jan. 2011
A fantastic book and indeed series of books to develop Italian as a second language! Bright pictures, an interesting story and lots of repetition to ensure that language and phrases are retained! Highly recommended!

Baby Touch: Squeaky Book
Baby Touch: Squeaky Book
by Ladybird
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and fab!, 19 Jan. 2011
A bright, stimulating and fun interactive book. Lots of opportunities for language and exploration with texture. My daughter loves listening to me make the noises and the squeaky page is a huge hit! She even squeaks it with her nose!!