Profile for Amy Craig > Reviews

Content by Amy Craig

Amy Craig "Astronamy" (Mitcham)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Mr Deadpool 'Geek' T-shirt Inspired by Marvel Comics - Sport Grey (L)
Mr Deadpool 'Geek' T-shirt Inspired by Marvel Comics - Sport Grey (L)
Offered by MadTees

5.0 out of 5 stars Merc with a mouth. I <3 this shirt., 18 Dec. 2015
Got this as a present for my little brother and it is a great fit, comfortable, washes well and looks adorable.

PSN CARD 5 GBP WALLET TOP UP [PSN Code - UK account]
PSN CARD 5 GBP WALLET TOP UP [PSN Code - UK account]

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for getting content on the PS store without needing to input personal card details., 18 Dec. 2015
Not much to say other then after purchasing it a few seconds later I got the code and activated it on the PS store on my PS4 with no problems.

PSN CARD 18 GBP: EA Ultimate Team [PSN Code - UK account]
PSN CARD 18 GBP: EA Ultimate Team [PSN Code - UK account]

5.0 out of 5 stars PSN Card. So Useful!, 18 Dec. 2015

High Fantasy
High Fantasy

5.0 out of 5 stars <3 Vaniru. <3 this song!, 21 July 2015
This review is from: High Fantasy (MP3 Download)
I <3 this song. Leoneil's beautiful voice and Yuto's awesome guitar style makes for a great tune.

Plasti-kote 18304 400ml Outdoor Metallic Spray - Black
Plasti-kote 18304 400ml Outdoor Metallic Spray - Black
Offered by Red House Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great metallic black spray paint, 21 July 2015
Great product, gives a beautiful even finish and doesn't take too long to dry. I've used it on a good few products so far and gives a great finish on them all.

I'm impressed with it and I recommend it :)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty red polka dot Samsung tab 3 case. Does the job but no auto wake / sleep function as advertised., 21 July 2015
It's a good fit on my Samsung tab 3 8" keeps it snugly secured and easy to handle and got easy access to all my ports and buttons but it doesn't match the product description as there is no auto wake / sleep function on my one but that's not too bad just have to push the button.

Does a good job and for the price it'll be fine. :)

Bostik All Purpose Adhesive 50ml
Bostik All Purpose Adhesive 50ml
Offered by Crystal Sells

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous glue sticks pretty much anything :), 21 April 2015
I've been using Bostik All Purpose Adhesive extra strong for years and it's never let me down. So far I've used it on crystal, glass, ceramics, stone, enamel, clay, foam, wood, feathers, cotton and polyester fabrics and most recently faux leather and not had a problem with any of it. It sticks pretty quickly on flat surfaces on curved surfaces I've had to hold it down for around 5 minutes until it's tacky enough I can let go but that's not a problem and it dries clear and I can paint over it with acrylic paints which is good. I'm creating a cosplay outfit at the moment and I've been using this glue on a few parts of it and it's held everything I need it do. I don't know if it's because of what I'm doing but it doesn't last as long as it used to - I purchased one tube March 18th and used it up yesterday so ordered another today (April 21st) - as I'm not finished there is still a fair bit to be glued together. I'll always have a tube in my craft box you never know when it'll come in handy.

National Gallery - Wooden Bow and Arrow Set
National Gallery - Wooden Bow and Arrow Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Super bow to modify for cosplay :), 9 Mar. 2015
I ordered this bow just before the weekend and it arrived today well secured in a big postal tube all set up and ready to use. However I needed a simple bow I could modify for a convention and this one is perfect!. I've cut the string off and added cardboard shapes to give it a distinctive look and will soon cover it in paper mache, craft foam, model magic and spray paint - it's going to be purely ornamental) and add elastic to simulate a string but not able to fire. But before I did all that I had a play around with it and it's easy to fire the suckered arrows and with just a little pull of the string they went about 3 metres so good for a toy bow :) It measures a metre in length and is very lightweight flat wood about 2cm wide and about 3mm high and the string is a rope string. It's fab I'm so glad I got this.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Archery Set for Adults. Strong Bow
Archery Set for Adults. Strong Bow
Offered by BEARINGOPTIONS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool Bow!, 9 Mar. 2015
Very cool bow. It's nice and strong and very light to carry. The arms are metal you slot them into the handle and for me easiest way to attach the string was to put it on the floor and stand one foot on it and pull it up to attach which even with my weak arms was easy to do. It's easy to fire and has a good amount of force behind it. Both hubby and I like it a lot :)

Kick (The Jenkins Cycle Book 1)
Kick (The Jenkins Cycle Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Body hopping anti-hero Dan Jenkins, ridding the world of scum one body hop at a time., 19 Dec. 2014
I first got this on my Nook as I liked the concept and once I started I was hooked after the first couple of pages and read the book in two sittings (sleep interrupted it otherwise it would of been one). I really enjoyed the style of writing from John L. Monk the story made me laugh as well as cringe and I liked the main character Dan Jenkins. Without giving too much away (eek! spoilers!) it's about a part time dead guy; Dan Jenkins. His soul can body hop for 3 weeks at a time, but not into a family man who loves his family dearly or a world famous rock star, instead he body hops into vile people, rapists, murderers, sociopaths, arsonists all with the exception of Nate who seems pretty normal and a priest who can see that Nate isn't really Nate at the moment and gets visions of all that Dan has done in other bodies. It would seem someone has changed the rules... Now I have it on my pc, phone and tab via the Kindle app and I cant wait to get started on book 2 Fool's Ride. Great stuff!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4