Profile for cruzley > Reviews

Content by cruzley

cruzley

Backseam Garter Stockings (Nude, One Size 8 to 12)
Backseam Garter Stockings (Nude, One Size 8 to 12)
Offered by Dannii Matthews

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, 9 Feb. 2014
I wore the stockings once, and by the end of the day they were completely destroyed. Bobbley and laddered and they looked terrible.

Jim Curious: Reise in die Tiefen des Ozeans
Jim Curious: Reise in die Tiefen des Ozeans
by Matthias Picard

5.0 out of 5 stars So beautiful!, 9 Feb. 2014
I never thought 3D could be so beautiful.

This is a very sweet and enthralling book about a boy's underwater adventure.

The Soft Bulletin [VINYL]
The Soft Bulletin [VINYL]
Offered by Fulfillment Express

3.0 out of 5 stars Great album, bad re-issue., 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Soft Bulletin [VINYL] (Vinyl)
I love this album, and was really looking forward to getting it on vinyl. First off, the records don't fit in to the original sleeves, because they are too small, so there are plain white sleeves with it. I found that pretty annoying. Also, I don't think it sounds great, seems a bit tinny.

Great album though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2015 11:29 AM BST

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass (Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classics) (Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classic Collection)
by Lewis Carroll
Edition: Leather Bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Keepsake, 4 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my newborn niece as a keepsake, and I was really pleased when it arrived. It's a really beautiful edition with nice illustrations. I hope it's something she reads again and again and maybe passes on to her own kids one day.

Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The (Leatherbound Childrens Classic) (Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classic Collection)
by L. Frank Baum
Edition: Leather Bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Edition, 4 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my newborn niece as a keepsake, and was really pleased when it arrived. It's beautifully illustrated and the cover is very fetching. I hope this is something she passes on to her own kids when she's older.

1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die
1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die
by Steven Jay Schneider

5.0 out of 5 stars 1001 movies, 6 Jan. 2011
I love this book. I never have to think to hard about what to watch anymore, i just pick a page at random and that's the one. Then I can tick it off the list :)