Profile for Subha > Reviews

Content by Subha

Subha

Page: 1 | 2
TaoTronics® Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Wireless & Mobile, 10 Hour Battery Life, 33 ft Range, Built-in Microphone, USB & Aux Input, NFC Compatible)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good one - worth the money, 28 Oct. 2015
Awesome one .. Simple elegant one. Looks bit small , but sound is good. Paired with my iPad, Android phone and iPhone 5 and iPhone 6. All works too good.I would recommend if you need a small Wireless speaker for Picnic or need it during your training or yoga sessions.

Bluetooth Receiver and Transmitter, JETech Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Audio Transmitter and Receiver 2-in-1 Bluetooth Adapter With 3.5mm Stereo Output for Speakers, Headphone, TV, PC, iPod, MP3 / MP4, Car Stereo and More
Offered by JEDirect UK

1.0 out of 5 stars I'll return it, 28 Oct. 2015
I Need to give a Start, else would have chosen No Star. Where do I start ?

1. The product manual - no one can read. For this they would simple give a web url to refer.
2. The 3.5mm cable is shorter than my thumb, uncomfortable since you can see the produce if that behind tv or Computer.
3. The USB is not fitting properly, within 5 attempts, I fear if this would break
4. Forget about the font in the manual, it says "make sure switch off the product and keep pressing the Multi function swtich". When you press it, it automatically makes the product to go either RX or TX, Hence you can't clear the list of paired device ( if any)
5. Manual says the pair code would 0000 or 1111 or 8888, when it is RX mode, while I try to connect to my phone it generates random number ( check the attached Photo)
6. TX never worked for me , I tried to use my Son's magnifying glass and read the manual, no use
7. When I switch to TX mode and press the button, the light flashes to blue and then no more indication of what next.
I was excited about its tiny size and purchased after reading 5 * reviews.
in my experience, a highly useless product, I'm going to send it back and ask for my money back.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Adjustable Desk Lamp - August LEC250 - Modern Desk Light with Dimmable 9W LED Bulbs
Offered by Daffodil UK

4.0 out of 5 stars The Daffodil Led Lamp review - Good one, 28 Oct. 2015
Packaging is Neat and simple. Nothing to worry about, just plug it and it works. Touch pad design is elegant. Its got quite powerful lights. I was looking for a desk lamp for my Boy to read since we placed his reading desk under his bunk bed and now his desk is bright enough to read / write his work. I have not figured out , how to replace the LED bulbs yet and where should I get. Hopefully, it would last for longer.

Its simple sleek design and light weight really made me happy.

I would recommend this product.

Boys Caterpillar Infant Boys Puffy Jacket in Black - 6-7
Boys Caterpillar Infant Boys Puffy Jacket in Black - 6-7

2.0 out of 5 stars Loose Padding,small Size,Not stylish, 29 Nov. 2014
I expected a generous filled,quality jacket with best zipper from CAT.However, this jacket I received had less fillings and inner yellow material was not comfortable.Even the hand huff were not tight. Overall, I was not satisfied with the Quality when compared to other High street brands like H&M or Next for similar price.Returned the item.

iClever® PA-21 Family Laptop AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger for Dell Inspiron 13 1318 15 1545 1546 1551 XPS M1330 (Replaces Original Part Number PA-21,XK850 NX061) [ 9.5v, 3.34A, 65W with Octagonal connector ]

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 20 Jan. 2014
This is working and I'm happy. Good value for Money and the cables are not weak. In cheap or alternative adapters, the cables will be very thin and weak, however this is better and working...

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 20 Jan. 2014
This is what I expect from a non sticky coconut oil brand. Mild scented and non sticky one. I will buy again.

Sony MDRIF140K Entry Wireless Infra-Red Headphones
Sony MDRIF140K Entry Wireless Infra-Red Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 20 Jan. 2014
Good One. I replaced this with newer model, MDR RF855Rk and I hated them.This is far better that newer model.
Ok, I agree about A4 batteries and better stylish models available.

Character World Thomas Express Rotary Single Duvet Set
Character World Thomas Express Rotary Single Duvet Set

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy this plastic kind of cotton sheet, 20 Jan. 2014
Ok, this is not Egypt cotton, however, this is not even soft and colors fade. My experience says, dont buy it.

REL711 Relief reusable hot and cold pack. Reusable hot/cold therapy pack
REL711 Relief reusable hot and cold pack. Reusable hot/cold therapy pack
Offered by Gelpacksdirect

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 20 Jan. 2014
After using it for a while, I could not get proper warm all around places after I place them in Micro oven.After 50 times, I think you may need to buy a new one.

Reusable Hot/Cold Pack (PREMIUM)
Reusable Hot/Cold Pack (PREMIUM)
Offered by Physical Sports First Aid

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt heat after a while, 20 Jan. 2014
This will not work after you used 50 times or so. If you place them in microoven, their life comes to an end very soon.

I end up using cotton towels.

Page: 1 | 2