Profile for Miss L K Adams > Reviews

Content by Miss L K Adams

Miss L K Adams

Vans Authentic Unisex Adults' Low-Top Trainers - Black, 5 UK (38 EU)
Vans Authentic Unisex Adults' Low-Top Trainers - Black, 5 UK (38 EU)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 26 Aug. 2015
My fave shoes, I buy a pair every year. Can't fault them, super comfy and look nice too!

Jonathan Adler Greek Key Cover for Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle Touch, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 26 Aug. 2015
Just like it looks in the picture. Very bright and sturdy.

Cotton Mills 24" x 24inch (60cm) PACK OF 4 Natural Duck Feather Filled Square Cushion Inner Pad Insert with Cambric Cotton Casing Cover
Offered by Cotton Mills

1.0 out of 5 stars not filled enough, 26 Aug. 2015
Really flat with what seemed like half the amount of feathers you need in each cushion.

10x8" For 8x6" Picture - GLASS Window - Rustic Wood Effect Photo Frame With Soft Cream Mount Portrait & Landscape
Offered by Photo Frames & Art

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Aug. 2015
Really great frames, can't fault them. They look wooden and not fake at all and are so cheap!

Noda Baltic Honey Amber Sterling Silver Barrel Ring Size T 1/2
Noda Baltic Honey Amber Sterling Silver Barrel Ring Size T 1/2
Offered by Noda

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken Already, 25 April 2014
I loved this ring when I got it, although the amber was wonky and didn't sit properly. Within a couple of weeks the amber had fallen out. When I asked for an exchange I couldn't get one so I just got a refund. Now that I want to buy another ring the price has gone up which I think is ridiculous. I shouldn't have to pay more for this ring because it broke.

Havaianas Womens' Slim Logo Metallic Flip Flops Rose, 5 UK (37/38 Brazilian) (39/40 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars So Comfy, 4 Nov. 2013
These are just the best flip flops I've ever had, sooo comfy and hard wearing. I wore them pretty much every day this summer and they're still like new.

Coca Cola Bottle Evolution Distressed Retro Vintage Tin Sign - 32x41 cm
Coca Cola Bottle Evolution Distressed Retro Vintage Tin Sign - 32x41 cm
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice, 4 Nov. 2013
Really lovely quality and colour. My boyfriend will love it for his new Olive green kitchen :) Although I would like to keep it for myself - perhaps I'll get another one!