Profile for colreillyuk > Reviews

Content by colreillyuk

colreillyuk

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Love and Decay : Episode Eleven : Season Three (Love And Decay - Season Three Book 11)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tissues needed!!!, 14 May 2015
BRILLIANT!!! Box of tissues needed for this one!!! Very very sad!!! :-( Heart breaking!!! Can't believe this season is almost over. Each instalment gets better & better!! This episode has it all action, romance & heartache! Well worth the tears lol

Soul (Chaos Series Book 1)
Soul (Chaos Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fae Book!, 8 Nov. 2013
I received a ARC of Soul from the author in return for an honest review. I'm not a Fae/faerie fan, but will read anything written by Claire, as I find her books exciting & engaging! This book took me a wee while to get into, hence the 4 stars instead of the usual 5. Cara is the female lead, & is likable & you empathize will her poor family circumstances. The Fae are exciting & totally untrustworthy, although Cara's group of Fae friends are loyal to a fault to her . The male leads are trapped inside the same body, fighting for control. I was undecided about which I preferred, as is Cara lol. If you like Fae books you'll love this! If you like Claire's books like me, you have to read this! Leaves you on a cliff-hanger, so I'll have to read the next book to see what happens!

Of The Heart (Contemporary Romance)
Of The Heart (Contemporary Romance)

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good romance., 23 Oct. 2013
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review. A very sweet romance, with a few twists & turns, enough to keep you happily reading along. Warning tissues needed!! Loved this book, but enjoyed High Risk Love more. Lead characters are likable & story believable, read in one siting. Defo worth a read for romance fans!

Love and Decay, Volume One
Love and Decay, Volume One

5.0 out of 5 stars Zombies!!!, 17 Oct. 2013
Love this series! If novellas aren't for you then this volume is the answer. It's a great end of the world series. Excitement, romance, zombies, what more could you want. Lead characters are believable & very likable. Strong female leads & swoon worthy lead males. Totally fell in love with this series & am all up to date now, can't wait for episode 9 to come out!!! Very addictive, so be warned!!!

High Risk Love (The Risk Series Book 1)
High Risk Love (The Risk Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Total brilliance!, 11 Oct. 2013
I received a copy of this book from the author, in exchange for an honest review. This book deals with serious issues & wraps them in a very hot romance! Jet is flawed & just a little dangerous! Jasmin is a strong woman with deep routed fears. This book had me crying by the second chapter & hoping they would end up together! I totally loved this book & hope that Shannon writes Jasper's story next!!!

Ending ELE (The ELE Series Book 5)
Ending ELE (The ELE Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant end to this great series!, 30 Sept. 2013
I was given a copy of this book by the authors in return for an honest review. Totally loved this series & this book was a brilliant ending to it. Sad, now that it's all over :-( Willow & her friends are back & are still on the run from the bad guys! Tony is totally adorable & swoon worthy. Action from start to finish with sweet romance thrown in for good measure! Connor is very funny in this book & his character brings much needed fun to a very frightening time. You'll laugh & you'll cry, but happy endings can happen even in the midst of great sadness! You have to read this book!!!!!!

Shadowed Threads (A Rylee Adamson Novel, Book 4)
Shadowed Threads (A Rylee Adamson Novel, Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!!!, 16 Aug. 2013
I received an ARC copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. This is the forth in the Rylee tracker/immune series & they just keep getting better & better. Action from start to finish & tears along the way. I love how I care about these characters & what happens to them. Rylee is still her smart mouthed self, which we all love & there is a chance that she can get her soul mate back, a small one, but hay who's measuring (we really want her to get O'Shea back in any shape or form!). Alex is funny & so dam cute. Totally hate Milly & Faris (usually like the vamps too :-()!!! Dragons, guardians, super-vamps, just another day for Rylee! Another great read from Shannon Mayer! Totally can't wait for number 5,keep em coming!!

Revelation of Blood (Skye Morrison Vampire Series, #5)
Revelation of Blood (Skye Morrison Vampire Series, #5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book & series!!, 10 Aug. 2013
Totally love this series of books! Vampires what more do I need to say! Ok hot vampires lol. Jamison & Archer must fight with Skye against a new enemy. Lots of action! We also get the back story of Skies parents. An excellent read!

Bound to Me
Bound to Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Bound to Me (Kindle Edition)
The blub on this book, along with the great cover & sneaked short exerts on I heart books FB page, made me want to read this book. A dragon tattoo that actually is a living breathing dragon & hot guy, loved this original idea! The book is short (my only grip, as I would have loved to spend more time lost in this book), but a really good read. Ronnie the female lead is strong emotionally but weak physically in the face of an abusive step father. Liam is sexy & strong, dragons are so my new favourite paranormal creature. A funny, exciting read, mixed with a little romance, perfect for a Friday evening spent in. I really hope this is the start of a new series & we get to revisit Liam & Ronnie again, as they are such a cute couple!

Concealed in the Shadows
Concealed in the Shadows

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent YA read., 27 May 2013
I received a free advance review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

It took me a wee while to get into this book (hence the 4 star not five star rating), I was about a third of the way through before it hooked me & wouldn't let go! I love end of the world-type books & this one is totally original. Sydney Harter is a strong lead character & is awe inspiring. The David brothers are totally cool & Cy is just the nicest guy, Crewe is a little darker & stronger. This book will put you through the ringer, emotional-wise, I was sobbing at some parts! Warning the book leaves you on a cliff-hanger & I can't wait to see what happens! An exciting start to a long series hopefully!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6