Profile for Sam Trafford > Reviews

Content by Sam Trafford

Sam Trafford (Colchester, UK)

EasySMX 2-in-1 (Two-way) DC Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter Car Charger with Dual Splitter Sockets and One USB Charging Port with LED Indicator Charging for iPhone 6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/5/5s and All Mobile Phones
Offered by EASYSMX

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't stick anywhere!, 29 Aug. 2016
This works as described and is really handy for this purpose. Only downside is it doesn't stick anywhere in the car, it'll fall off halfway through a journey. I've tried industrial strength double sided tape and it still doesn't stick. Not sure if this is because of the surfaces in my car, or the weight of the unit.

NiceTime Car Aroma Humidifier , Car Air Diffuser Aromatherapy Essential Oil Freshen & Revitalize Your Driving Experience With Essential Oils & A Mini Portable Travel 12V DC Diffuser (Blue )
Offered by Nicetime

2.0 out of 5 stars Unit doesn't work as described, 29 Aug. 2016
This wasn't provided to me free of charge... The mist only works very occasionally, once every 25 minutes or so for approx 10 seconds. I am not sure if my unit is faulty but will be returning it.

Huawei Watch Band, TTrees Milanese Stainless Steel Magnet Watch Band Straps for Huawei Watch 2015 Release HUAWEI iWatch, Huawei SmartWatch Bracelet Bands (Milanese Stainless Silver)
Offered by TTrees

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this band!, 4 Jun. 2016
This band is brilliant - sparkly but not too much. The clasp is very secure and I have not experienced any slippage from the magnet in the 4 months I've used it daily. Very easy to change the standard watch band.

Credit Card Holder/Wallet/Flip Case With Credit/Business/Fight Criminal Scanning of RFID - 6 Slots Stainless Steel Hard Case Cover Silver Argenté1

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and good design., 4 Jun. 2016
This wallet is a brilliant idea and it didn't take me long to get used to. Very thankful for the small size which means it fits comfortably in my pocket, and holds all the cards I need it to. Only drawback with this design is no change although nowadays change is rarely used! I would recommend.

Dell Venue 8 7000/7840 Case Cover, Fyy Ultra Slim Magnetic Smart Cover Folio Case for Dell Venue 8 7000/7840 Black
Offered by FYY EU Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, 1 Mar. 2015
Mine was for the Dell Venue 8 7000 and the cutouts are all in the right places. Feels like high quality, and was delivered very fast! Overall, very pleased!

Me. I am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse
Me. I am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse
Offered by DVD Overstocks

1.0 out of 5 stars Such a shame, 22 Jun. 2014
This album just isn't as good as her past albums, her voice isn't there anymore, such a shame as it could have been amazing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2014 1:16 PM BST

Essex Boy: My Story
Essex Boy: My Story

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear...., 30 Jun. 2013
I enjoy TOWIE, but nothing can excuse this badly written book of self indulgence and bad grammar. I wondered when I bought it how someone so young can have enough stories to write a book, and my suspicions were confirmed.... We hear every tiny element of his completely normal and uneventful life (though he does a good job of making his life out to be better than everyone else's!) if you have any self respect do not buy this book!

Basically...: My Life as a Real Essex Girl
Basically...: My Life as a Real Essex Girl

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 8 Jun. 2013
Absolutely the worst book I've ever read. Shockingly bad in every way. I'd rather read the dictionary than this ever again.