Profile for 2BSmaller > Reviews

Content by 2BSmaller

2BSmaller "Loves snowflakes, crafts and reading. Suspected hopeless romantic." (Yorkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Wireless Mouse, TopElek 2.4 G Wireless Laptop PC Mice Computer Optical Mouse with Nano Receiver, 6 Buttons, 2400 DPI 5 Adjustment Levels for Windows Mac iMac Macbook Linux-Auto Sleep Mode
Offered by GoldenSwing

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little mouse!, 23 July 2017
Don't be fooled by the low price - the quality here excellent. The only addition I would add is an on/off switch so I could guarantee it wouldn't accidentally wake in my bag and waste battery power. Other than that, it's perfect!

Spotlight
Spotlight
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch it, it's in a different class., 19 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Spotlight (Amazon Video)
This film makes your skin prickle. It's tense, thorough and engaging from start to finish.

The cast did an amazing job shrugging off the Hollywood frills and you forget you're watching some rather big names here. Their portrayal of real people gives the film a docu-drama flavour in part, because we see no attempt to shoe-horn in the other side of the story for dramatic effect.

Watch it, it's in a different class.

Ellie-Bo Dog Puppy Cage Folding 2 Door Crate with Non-Chew Metal Tray Medium 30-inch Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for a French Bulldog!, 15 Aug. 2015
A great crate. Easy to assemble and pack flat again if required. Caution, it will scratch floor tiles if dragged, so I'd advise sitting it on a rubber non slip mat.

PetGear by Happy Pet Cage Mat, 21" x 30"
PetGear by Happy Pet Cage Mat, 21" x 30"
Offered by package pets

3.0 out of 5 stars A great little mat, 15 Aug. 2015
This mat fits well in a Medium sized crate. It's more of a lining mat than a mattress or traditional padded bedding, but it'll do to take chill off the plastic bottomed crate. Machine washable which is useful and so far, it's wearing very well.

Revlon ColorStay Makeup Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin - 30 ml, Ivory
Revlon ColorStay Makeup Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin - 30 ml, Ivory
Offered by Diamonds Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing foundation - I'm hooked!, 15 Aug. 2015
I spent months researching the best reviewed foundation to buy next. After many YouTube tutorials, I decide to give this one a try. I won't look back. It is brilliant. The application is smooth (I find it works best applied in small amounts using a sponge), and is easy to build up on areas requiring more coverage. This product even does a great job at covering angry blemishes and dark eye bags without the need for additional concealers.
I use it over Laura Mercier Radiance Primer, and the combination is wonderful. I highly recommend it. My only niggle is the bottle doesn't have a pump, which makes it a bit faffy to use at first (whilst you get used to how much product you need) but other than that I have no complaints. Thanks Revlon!

Snout Soother Travel Size - Natural Dog Company | Dry Chapped Cracked and Crusty Dog Nose Remedy for Dry Dog Noses | .25 Ounce
Offered by Only Dogs Allowed

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, if a little pricey., 15 Aug. 2015
This product is a great travel size, and does the job. My French Bulldog's nose looks much better, although I do wonder if Vaseline might have done the same job..

Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player (Previous generation)
Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player (Previous generation)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little gizmo!, 15 Aug. 2015
Great! I'd been tempted to buy one of these before but couldn't justify it at £35. Luckily as a Prime member, it came into the Prime Sale I snapped it up at only £19. My only niggle is that it on the images looks to be a USB connection and it's isn't, it's HDMI - which was fine for us, but do double check you've got enough ports free on your TV before purchasing. Bear in mind that the Fire (voice) remote is sold separately. You only get the regular remote in this kit.

Head Jog 201 Black Styling Comb
Head Jog 201 Black Styling Comb

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comb for everyday use., 15 Aug. 2015
A brilliant comb. No fuss, no pizzazz. Just a standard little comb. Does a great job of de-tangling wet hair.

L'Oreal studio secrets professional anti redness skin primer
L'Oreal studio secrets professional anti redness skin primer
Offered by ToysElite

2.0 out of 5 stars Great size, poor performance., 18 July 2015
I read mixed reviews and decided to try this product. The tube/pump packaging is convenient and easy to travel with. I found the formula to be extremely thin but not build-able. I used a tiny amount to work into the reddest areas first. It takes a long time to absorb into the skin and didn't really tone down the redness in my cheeks (or the occasional breakout blemish) even after drying. Tested with and without a primer. It doesn't cope as a primer in itself either. I won't be re-stocking.

Birkenstock Gizeh, Women's Sandals, Brown (Graceful Toffee),4.5 UK Regular(37 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant shoes!, 14 Jan. 2015
This is my first time buying Birkenstocks and I am not disappointed. Like any shoe, you'll need a 'breaking-in' period at first because they're a little stiff to wear, but after that, they're very comfy and supportive.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3