Profile for Ian > Reviews

IngenuiTEA Loose Tea Infuser - Brewer - 470ml
IngenuiTEA Loose Tea Infuser - Brewer - 470ml
Offered by Adagio Teas

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 Nov. 2013
What a great product. Used one of these when visiting a Brighton tea shop and hoped to find one to buy for myself. And here it is! An excellent product, no spills and adds a conversation piece with guests.

Invero® Professional Travel Lightweight Tripod with 3 Way Pan plus Carry Case ideal for Nikon D5100
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 18 Nov. 2013
Great product for the price. My son is thrilled with it. Very stable and easy to transport. Recommend this if you are a novice and want an entry level stand.

Snazaroo Face Paint Ultimate Party Pack
Snazaroo Face Paint Ultimate Party Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my niece aged 10 for her to do her own face painting. She is thrilled and so am I. Great quality compared to some other brands out there and great value. I have used this brand for years and have never been disappointed.

Death by Hollywood
Death by Hollywood

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 18 Nov. 2013
I was a little sceptical about this book but am pleased I went ahead and purchased it. Great value and a great read.

East of India Red Advent Pegs
East of India Red Advent Pegs
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little pegs, 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: East of India Red Advent Pegs
I have used these to help create an advent calendar for my children. Just wonderful. Great quality and add a lovely vintage touch to my creation.

East of India Vintage Style Advent Set - 24 Envelopes / Stickers - DIY Calendar
East of India Vintage Style Advent Set - 24 Envelopes / Stickers - DIY Calendar
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Nov. 2013
I bought this to create an advent calendar for my 2 children. Due to their age gap of 7 years this enables me to tailor the gift to each child. It looks great and they are excited too! Gives a vintage look and is lots of fun.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment 75ml / 2.3oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, great value, 18 Nov. 2013
I bought this for a friend's birthday and she was thrilled. Great product and great price. Very pleased and highly recommend it.

Mi-Pac Grey Nordic Rucksack
Mi-Pac Grey Nordic Rucksack

2.0 out of 5 stars Great bag wrong colour, 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Mi-Pac Nordic Backpack (Apparel)
Very disappointed. This bag is not the colour shown in the photo, it is a very pale (almost white) grey and not the darker grey as shown. This was to replace my son's existing grey mi pac. They are great bags, perfect for school, but they should change the photo to reflect the true colour.

Pillow Pets Mr.Bear
Pillow Pets Mr.Bear

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!!, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Pillow Pets Mr.Bear (Toy)
My son wanted another pillow pet, and this was is amazing. Great value, easy to keep clean and a fabulous purchase.

2D Extra Large Drop Flower Nozzle Tip, for Icing, Cake Decoration & Sugarcraft
2D Extra Large Drop Flower Nozzle Tip, for Icing, Cake Decoration & Sugarcraft

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware......, 24 May 2013
Having read a previous customer's experience I should have trusted my instinct, however I didn't. I bought this as it advertised itself as an 'extra large' flower drop - it isn't, it is a standard size. If you are looking for a 2D nozzle there are cheaper ones out there, including wilton.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4