Profile for allan > Reviews

Content by allan

allan

GAM Professional Quality PX Eco Friendly Rattail Angle Sash Brush 1.5inch - 38mm

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent brush, 29 Aug. 2015
A good quality brush that is a pleasure to use. I am delighted with it.

Further Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)
Further Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 12 Jan. 2014
This book is very readable and entertaining. I enjoyed it even more than the author's previous book. Wouldn't you like to have Dr Daniels as your GP?

In all Probability: A collection of short stories
In all Probability: A collection of short stories

5.0 out of 5 stars odds on, 9 Feb. 2013
I just bought this book following a suggestion from Amazon. I was delighted with it.

It is an excellent collection of imaginative short stories with amusing twists and I hope the author would take it as a compliment when I describe him as the next Jeffrey Archer!

Out Loud: 36 Twisted Tales (Funny Short Stories Book 1)
Out Loud: 36 Twisted Tales (Funny Short Stories Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars out loud, 16 Sept. 2012
I bought this book on spec to take into hospital. I was very pleased with it. The stories are delightful, twisted and entertaining. The author has a good style and lots of interesting ideas. I hope it is not too long before we are treated to another volume from this author.

The Pleasures of Life
The Pleasures of Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasures of life, 27 July 2012
This book is a forgotten classic. It is well written with a wealth of good advice about life and living. Read it for yourself and find out what you have been missing!