Profile for SheilaA > Reviews

Content by SheilaA

SheilaA

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
LANA - TRADITIONAL FLORAL DAMASK JACQUARD READY MADE CURTAIN - 9 COLOURS - 10 SIZES - INCREDIBLE VALUE - (117 x 229cm (46"x 90"), Wine)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 30 July 2015
Fair curtains for the price, not as heavy as I thought they would be - therefore do not hang as well as I imagined and would be of no use in a draughty window :/

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Intended Use - Catching Chickens!, 30 July 2015
I love it - chickens aren't big fans though! ;) It is a decent sized net for catching all sizes up to our Orpington Hen

HomeDesign 006520 HDM-2000 Mailbox - Anthracite
HomeDesign 006520 HDM-2000 Mailbox - Anthracite

3.0 out of 5 stars Lets in Rain - OK For Sheltered Positions, 30 July 2015
Unfortunately this does let the rain in - soaked post on one of the days :( Recommend that it is installed in a very sheltered spot. We purchased as our postman does not like dogs and we needed the box to be outside of our property boundary, (not sheltered!)

30mm Silver Butt Joint 6mm Radius
30mm Silver Butt Joint 6mm Radius
Offered by Wholesale Deals247

4.0 out of 5 stars Fair Product, 30 July 2015
This review is from: 30mm Silver Butt Joint 6mm Radius
It is what it is, does the job, cheap and cheerful - purchased for use on worktop in my bootroom

ibili Heat Diffuser Plate, Silver, 24 cm
ibili Heat Diffuser Plate, Silver, 24 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Induction Hobs, 30 July 2015
Just moved and now have an induction hob - needless to say half of my pans were not suited - with this gadget I can now use all of my favourite pans - pleased with product, works really well

Draper Tools 28853 700 W Petrol Generator
Draper Tools 28853 700 W Petrol Generator

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, 30 July 2015
Second generator to be delivered - first was faulty and was exchanged immediately. Very pleased with this product - we are sure that we will get plenty of use out of it - remote living has it's 'electricity' drawbacks :)

Radiator Cat Bed
Radiator Cat Bed
Offered by Nubiru

3.0 out of 5 stars OK - It'll Do For Now, 24 May 2015
This review is from: Radiator Cat Bed (Kitchen & Home)
Not as good as the more expensive radiator beds but you get what you pay for - our two siamese can just about snuggle together on this one but I don't see it lasting the 6 years the previous, (more expensive), one lasted.

White letter box draught excluder with cover flap
White letter box draught excluder with cover flap
Offered by lakeland fox

3.0 out of 5 stars Not For The Long Term, 24 May 2015
Cheap plastic draft excluder letterbox covers - did the job for now but I wont be expecting them to be around in a couple of years

VeloChampion MLT10 Bike Multi Tool
VeloChampion MLT10 Bike Multi Tool
Offered by Maxgear Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars OK - but not to be relied upon for all bikes, 24 May 2015
It's OK but not as good as the more expensive ones - fits one of our mountain bikes but not the other, luckily we still have the allen keys

Cat Scratch & Play Post With Sisal Rope & Play Ball
Cat Scratch & Play Post With Sisal Rope & Play Ball

2.0 out of 5 stars For Kitten use Only (In my opinion), 24 May 2015
OK, I have held fire on this review for some weeks now, hoping to be writing something different ...................................but, it's no good, the cats don't like it, wont use it and it's a shame because I purchased two!
We have three cats, all loved the old scratching post ............... loved it so much that it just had to go, there was nothing left of it!
I thought that they'd get over sulking about the old post going to landfill and in time, start using the new ones - no chance!
Think that this may be ok for a kitten as a starter post - certainly as soon as our cats tried it, the post overturned, no height/guts to it :( Should have taken more notice of the size I suppose.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16