Profile for J. A. Knights > Reviews

J. A. Knights

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 19 Nov. 2013
I'm becoming more and more of a convert to these products, smells nice, tastes nice and does the job brilliantly!

Instant Confidence
Instant Confidence
by Paul McKenna

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cynical until I tried it!, 16 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Instant Confidence (Paperback)
I was not expecting anything from this book, other than a repeat of things that I had already read/listened to/ discussed, but the positive reviews made me curious, so I bought it!
For me personally, the book needs to be read in "bite sized" pieces, with time taken to practice the exercises held within ( still working my way through the book.
The cd however, was an absolute revelation!
In the weeks I have been using it, I have only managed to stay awake until the end of the session on about 3 occasions ( It is NOT designed as an aid to sleep, but it certainly does it for me!)
I have to remember to put the cd player onto "repeat" as I've had a couple of rude awakenings as the opening bars of something far more invigorating suddenly shatter the calm!
Something has changed significantly,!

Friends and colleagues keep asking :
a) Have I lost weight ? ( No, I have not!)
b) Have I met "Mr Right" ? ( No, I'm not even looking for him!)
c) Even, ( not too sure how to take this one!) did I have "something done to my face during the summer holidays? (No! )

At a fraction of the price of a session with an NLP practitioner, it may well be worth giving it a try. ( As an aid to relaxation if nothing else!)

Rapesco Adjustable Diary Punch. Suits most six-hole diaries / organisers
Rapesco Adjustable Diary Punch. Suits most six-hole diaries / organisers

5.0 out of 5 stars Mulberry A5 planner? You need this !, 16 Sept. 2013
To be fair, I did think that this was an expensive hole punch!
But, it has already paid for itself at least 10 times over in terms if its usefulness and saving on "having" to purchase Mulberry inserts.
It also allows one complete flexibility as to what is held in your planner and will punch its way through laminated sheets as though they were made of tissue paper!
Highly recommended.

Diabetes Recipes from Around the World
Diabetes Recipes from Around the World
by Jane Frank

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for diabetics!, 16 Sept. 2013
I purchased this book as one of my students has diabetes and part of the course I teach involves cooking basic meals.
It is superb!
I would challenge anyone to eat this food and "know" that it is for people on a restricted diet!
One of my family is seriously into fitness and training, they read these recipes and asked if they could borrow the book as, realistically, the food is as much about healthy eating as anything else!

Sugar Flower Skills: The Cake Decorator's Step-by-Step Guide to Making Exquisite Life-like Flowers
by Alan Dunn

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, fabulous illustrations, 27 July 2013
This, the latest book to be released from Alan Dunn is, in my opinion, worth every penny!
Every step is illustrated with step by step pictures of how things should look (!) at every stage of the process.
The flowers covered are gardenia, rose, peony,hibiscus,wild pansy, babies' bonnet, flamingo flower, orchid,iris,sweet pea, thistle,opium poppy, Chinese lanterns, bluegrass blossom, Chinese jasmine, anemone, lily of the valley , Easter lily, passion flower, bluebells, ginger lily, nasturtium, lisianthus, pelargonium and clown orchid. ( I'd want to know if I was thinking about buying another book on flowers!)
If you make sugar flowers you would not regret the purchase of this book!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2015 2:41 PM GMT

Schwarzkopf Professional Osis+ Shine Duster 15g
Schwarzkopf Professional Osis+ Shine Duster 15g
Offered by Northcotes hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine hair that will not style? Use this!!, 26 July 2013
Have now bought this twice and have to say that I love it!
My hair is very fine and very very straight, but I have a heck of a lot of it (if that makes sense!) and it flatly refuses to hold any sort of wave, style or even perm. ( Ask any hairdresser who has tried!)
This is so easy to use, just sprinkle a little into the palm of your hand and use the fingertips of the other hand to rub it to a smooth texture. Apply to roots a little at a time to give "bounce" and texture.
Reading some of the comments left, I have to say that I've had no problems with it whatsoever and, when it comes to "personal grooming" I just want something that I can "use and go"! not spend ages faffing!
This suits my purpose brilliantly.

Schwarzkopf Country Colors 49 Cognac (Pack of 3)
Schwarzkopf Country Colors 49 Cognac (Pack of 3)
Offered by Body360uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product for home application, 26 July 2013
Great value pack of semi permanent colour. The screw tops mean that you don't have to use all of the tube of colour in one session!
I actually use a 50:50 mix of the 40 and the 49 squeezed into one application bottle to get the final colour that I want and it covers the (let's face it......white!) hairs really well for about 3 months.
Much less expensive than buying the product from High Street suppliers!

Schwarzkopf Country Colors 40 Nevada (Pack of 3)
Schwarzkopf Country Colors 40 Nevada (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 26 July 2013
Much less expensive than buying the product from High Street suppliers!

Sugarcraft & Cake Decorating Cutters -Calyx Large Size 1 Plain/Clipped - For Celebration Cakes- Perfect for Wedding Cakes And Sugarcraft
Offered by Kit Box Sugarcraft and Cake Decorating

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, 26 July 2013
I much prefer metal cutters as it is far easier to remove cut paste from them.
These cutters are great quality and give one the versatility to use either side (plain or clipped) when making calyx.
The speed with which they were sent was awesome and I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending these cutters to anyone interested in sugarcraft.
They are not the cheapest available, but I'm a great believer in the statement that "you get what you pay for" and these will last and last.

Sugarcraft & Cake Decorating Cutters -Calyx Small Size 2 Plain/Clipped - For Celebration Cakes- Perfect for Wedding Cakes And Sugarcraft
Offered by Sugarcraft Creations online

5.0 out of 5 stars Very versatile and great value, 26 July 2013
I much prefer metal cutters as it is far easier to remove cut paste from them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5