Profile for Sutherland > Reviews

Kobwa(TM) Mens Slider Buckle Military Style Long Weave Canvas Web Belt,Black
Kobwa(TM) Mens Slider Buckle Military Style Long Weave Canvas Web Belt,Black
Offered by eFuture.SR

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 22 April 2016
I'm very happy with this belt, it took a while to turn up but the quality is excellent compared to more expensive web belts available in the UK. It seems ideal for 36" waists and lower, if you are any bigger than that I wouldnt recommend a purchase. All in all very happy with it and contemplating buying another.

Escape from new york movie t shirt kurt russell i_love_escape_from_NY_Black_XL
Escape from new york movie t shirt kurt russell i_love_escape_from_NY_Black_XL
Offered by Cult Fiction Apparel

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice tshirt but print colour faded very quickly., 22 April 2016
When this arrived I was really happy with it, the print is well designed and the colour was vibrant. The tshirt is a good fit for me and seems of decent quality.

However, when the tshirt was washed for the first time (yes I followed the instructions to the letter) the print on the tshirt went from vibrant red to a faded off colour pink. I guess there's something not quite right in the printing process that has caused the colour to fade so quickly.

I'll still wear the tshirt as it still looks OK with the faded colour but.. buyer beware.

Probiotics 180 Capsules (6 month supply) by Nu U Nutrition
Probiotics 180 Capsules (6 month supply) by Nu U Nutrition
Offered by Nu U Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Using for a week, am seeing positive results., 6 Feb. 2016
My general gut health seems a lot better after a week of use, time will tell if I still feel the same after 6 months. So far so good.

Ghost Detector Radar
Ghost Detector Radar

1.0 out of 5 stars Ghost detector.., 26 May 2014
This review is from: Ghost Detector Radar (App)
Ah the great ghost detector, its guaranteed to detect the wailing souls of the undead 0% of the time every time.

Cthulhu Saves The World
Cthulhu Saves The World

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work on my Nexus 4., 19 May 2014
This review is from: Cthulhu Saves The World (App)
I'm giving this app 1 star as it doesn't work on my Nexus 4. When I try to play it it crashes and I've reported this issue.

If its ever fixed I'll play it and amend my rating accordingly.

Plasma Sky - Rad Space Shooter
Plasma Sky - Rad Space Shooter

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little shooter, 26 May 2013
Responsive and polished game with plenty of levels to keep you busy on your daily commute. Definitely worth a shot. Well done to the one man army that is spikepit games!

MAPS.ME - Offline Maps
MAPS.ME - Offline Maps

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent but lacking a lot of detail., 18 May 2013
This review is from: MAPS.ME - Offline Maps (App)
This app seems pretty good if you need an app to navigate city's however it seems to miss whole streets when you get to towns it needs more detail particularly for towns in scotland.

John Carter (Blu-ray 3D / Blu Ray 2D) [Region Free]
John Carter (Blu-ray 3D / Blu Ray 2D) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Taylor Kitsch

5.0 out of 5 stars It's really not as bad as people make out, 20 July 2012
I planned on going to see John Carter when it came out in the cinema but I gave It a miss due to all the really bad reviews It was getting from film critics, however as a Sci-fi fan I thought I'd rent the film when It was released on Blu-ray and I was pleasantly surprised.

Its a good old fashioned adventure story, It was very enjoyable and I think It's a shame that due to its poor success In the west Its not likely to produce any sequels. Apparently it broke all box office records in Russia..

If you like Sci-fi adventure films you'll like this.

Star Wars - POTF - Picture Card - Darth Vader - with Lightsaber and Removable Cape
Offered by Collect That Comic IE

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 July 2011
Bought this for my Nephew as he's just getting into the Starwars movies, he loves it. Hes a bit younger than the age group the toys aimed at but Its durable enough, a little bigger than the old version I had when I was a kid back in the 80's, maybe Darths been lifting weights.

Carl Baber as my nephew reminds me is a very bad man.

The Truth Is...
The Truth Is...
Offered by mrtopseller

3.0 out of 5 stars First listen is really bad, but it does grow on you., 14 July 2011
This review is from: The Truth Is... (Audio CD)
Gasoline is still the best Theory album if you haven't got It then don't buy this and buy it instead.

I hated this album the first time I listened to it but it does grow on you with a couple of listens, It's pretty pop/rocky..

Like a couple of the other reviewers I'm seeing this band live with Alterbridge and Black stone cherry later this year.. I really hope they play an old set list :)

To all the one star haters It's really not that bad, but it isn't that good either. 3 stars all the way.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3