Profile for Bob Stewart > Reviews

Content by Bob Stewart

Bob Stewart

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Intercom/Bluetooth to SatNav & mobile., 6 Mar. 2016
Great product at a great price. Arrived within time specified. Well packaged. Exceeds my expectations.

Hard Protective Travel Storage Carry Case Bag for GoPro HD Hero 4 3 2 & Accessories with Foam
Offered by Fushop

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. I purchased this to store / carry a ..., 7 Aug. 2014
Excellent. I purchased this to store / carry a GoPro camera and accessories, in a motorcycle pannier, and it is perfect.
The pre cut foam insert makes it extremely easy to format the interior to your personal preference.
Highly recommend this strong robust case.

Adjustable Bicycle Bike Handlebar Seatpost Roll Bar Cage Mount Clamp for GoPro HD Hero 3, 2 & 1 Camera Black
Offered by Universal Color

2.0 out of 5 stars whilst the clamp mechanism is very good, once my camera is attached, 7 Aug. 2014
Disappointing as, as when mounted on my motor bike, whilst the clamp mechanism is very good, once my camera is attached, the mounting unit moves from side to side which is not good for shooting video.

EasyAcc 10000mAh Power Bank Brilliant External Battery Pack for iPhone Samsung HTC LG Smartphones Tablets - Black and Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Super product that has already saved me from being without ..., 7 Aug. 2014
Super product that has already saved me from being without my mobile, on several important jobs. The unit is roughly the same size as my Samsung Galaxy and with the short connecting lead, is no problem to carry, whilst charging.
I can recharge my phone, 3-4 times between recharging the EasyAcc. Excellent bit of kit that I thoroughly recommend to anyone who needs their phone charged at all times.

Reef Men's Smoothy 30th Anniversary Thong Sandals, Mehrfarbig (RASTA / RST), 10 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Rasta Reef's, 7 Aug. 2014
Arrived very quickly in the post. Exactly as described and I am very pleased with the Reef's and the service provided. Thank you.

Ball Joint Mount for GoPro Hero and Compatible Action Camera
Ball Joint Mount for GoPro Hero and Compatible Action Camera
Offered by MOONSHUTTLE

4.0 out of 5 stars Ball Joint Mount, 25 Jun. 2014
Recommend this to anyone needing to mount a camera on an angled surface. This is the perfect mount to get your camera lined up exactly where you want it.