Profile for ECC > Reviews

China Glaze Nail Polish - Recycle 14ml
China Glaze Nail Polish - Recycle 14ml
Offered by Faith Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars o BEST NAIL VARNISH EVER, 22 May 2015
O.o BEST NAIL VARNISH EVER. like........ it just stays for agggesss. I've never owned a better nail varnish. color as pictured on the women too :)

Kiss I Envy Trio Medium 30 Trio Lashes
Kiss I Envy Trio Medium 30 Trio Lashes
Offered by Eyelashes World

5.0 out of 5 stars These are like a lazymans & a "I can't put on normal ..., 22 May 2015
These are like a lazymans & a "I can't put on normal eyelashes to save my life" perfect dream haha. You can only really get a couple uses out of them unless your really good with glue distribution but hey.

Symprove Live & Activated Bacteria - Mango & Passion Fruit - 4 x 500ml
Symprove Live & Activated Bacteria - Mango & Passion Fruit - 4 x 500ml
Offered by MarvelSupplements

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't take if weight loss is your goal it does the opposite due to an ingredient, 22 May 2015
I would give a 1 but hey, it's a thought out unique item and can help people with IBS. I have IBS, but I havn't taken it long enough to see a difference. I thought great a product that can help my 1. depression, 2. weight & 3. IBS.

I mainly got it for the weight, I thought replace my gut bacteria with good bacteria, awesome. But the aboslute opposite happened. I gained 7 pounds in a week and a half. I googled the science of it to make sure I wasn't just overlooking food i'd eaten but: lactobacillus is the strain that makes you gain weight and they actually include this for some reason, perhaps it's useful for every other reason peopel buy this but for weight issues yikes. Ok they don't claim it'll loose you weight but yikes it's reeked havoc adding that strain in there. There are other articals around the web about probiotics actually doing the opposite of what you intended with weight. I carried on taking it at first because I didn't make the connection, After the second day I was up 3 pounds so I decided to diet. Yet I still gained weight over the next 7 days (I dieted healthly not crash diet, recording my calorie intake on my app and it came out less than I ussuley eat) < so what the hell symprove. I mean if it's doing people good and people don't care about the weight gain great. But this is a huge setback for me. I'd like to cure my IBS but I am not willing to see how much weight I gain over a "12 week" period.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2016 2:02 PM GMT

Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by deep deals

1.0 out of 5 stars I always get confused by such low reveiws, but this does not manage even a bit of hair very well, 31 Mar. 2015
The first time we used it, we were in awe. The second time also. We wanted to hoover lol, picked up everything & lasted ages & no annoying cord to trip on. Then the third time we noticed it was spitting up bits it had picked up, then it only got worse until no level of picking out the clogged hair made the slightest bit of difference. It takes about 30 minutes to unglog the hair from the machine after every use as it is. I have short pixie cut hair as a women & my boyfriend is bald so!?!?!

We bought it a year ago and we've decided to chuck it. Even after removing hair from it it just keeps spitting up bits it picks up. The hoovering gets done EVENTUALLY but not without the intervention of a dust pan and brush. Why would they makea a hoover that can't handle human hair :S!!! I am so disapointed because this was a lot of money. I'm just going to buy a cheaper cordless vacum OR a dyson as they seem to have means and ways of dealing with hair.

iPhone 4S 16GB 32GB & 64GB Replacement USB Charging Block / Data Sync Port Flex with built in Microphone and Connector for Home button flex *INCLUDING TOOLS TO DISASSEMBLE THE PHONE AND STEP BY STEP GUIDE**
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Dec. 2014
Excellent. Works perfectley :), Took about 20 minutes to put in & my broken chargy thingy works like new

Secret Diary of a Call Girl - Series 1-4 Complete [DVD] [2011]
Secret Diary of a Call Girl - Series 1-4 Complete [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Billie Piper

5.0 out of 5 stars It's good and they know it's good, 3 Dec. 2014
It's good and they know it's good!

A beautiful insight into the world. Really Funny, stylish, taking away the taboo. I love billie piper in it, such an odd role taken and perfectly exicuted.

Like an interveiw with an escort. It really is a wonderful series but of course i'd say that i bought the box set haha.

Although it does gloss over the world of sex trade it also talks about it's flaws. I love it <3

Downhill Domination (PS2)
Downhill Domination (PS2)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... used to play this & WOOAHHH it was so fun. Definitely if you havn't already get more controllers, 25 Nov. 2014
I've not received the item yet but i used to play this & WOOAHHH it was so fun. Definitely if you havn't already get more controllers, best played with like 2-3 people.

It's just so funny. I've played many games in my life but this is just so fun, some racing games are same old same old, but racing down all kinds of terrain with your friends with black eyed peas in the background theme tune is hillarious. Dude, get it.

Keel Over Drinking Game
Keel Over Drinking Game

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was going to be like, fun dares or something but it's s*** like ..., 25 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Keel Over Drinking Game (Toy)
The drinking challenges are bit middle schooley. I thought it was going to be like, fun dares or something but it's s*** like gargle "new york city" It's a bit weird, i don't want to do any of the suggestions on the blocks. I'd get normal jenga and write on your own to be honest. Oh well the thought was there & it's still jenga in a sense so i can't mark it too low.

Grace's Guide: The Art of Pretending to Be a Grown-up
Grace's Guide: The Art of Pretending to Be a Grown-up
by Grace Helbig

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, easy to follow, fun, lacking a little info in places, 25 Nov. 2014
I like it, impressive it was done in like a year too. I don't personally subscribe to grace however my sister does so i got it for her as she is about to move out & in much need of a few lessons or 2 in the least boring way possibly. I love how it makes it interesting & easy to read for the ones who don't like reading haha. A lot of relatable tips. It has lost a star because there was a lot of opportunity to really get nitty gritty like with finances / tax etc but the topic seemed to be grazed with being too brief / light hearted (which of course is partly the intention of this book). It's almost perfect what school didn't teach you but should have & clearly from first hand "oh s*** adult life is hard" scenario. Hopefully will cushion the blow of adult life hehe.

But as mentioned i felt like it could have done with: Know your s*** when it comes to tax & money managing and even more useful basic tips like dude.... shop around for the best freaking bin bag, serious, your in for disasters if you buy some cheap ass bin bag. You know, but i suppose we could go on forever no matter how many tips where in there so i'm not saying it takes away from the book :) Props to her only 29 & written a book on top of what she does.

Take what i said about it's downside with a pinch of salt maybe because i have learnt first hand adult crash course training at 18 so i suppose these tips seem a bit obvious to me but then again i've learnt it all myself and a 17-21 year old who has never lived alone may not. I suppose it's like turning around to the waiter confused when you order spag bol & receive just that but you were hoping for carbonara O:) it IS supposed to be light hearted yet informational.

GB eye 59.4 x 84.1 cm A1 Frame, Black, Multi-Colour
GB eye 59.4 x 84.1 cm A1 Frame, Black, Multi-Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars These are perfect. Does the job, 6 Nov. 2014
These are perfect. Does the job, looks very smart, cheap & effective for covering as much wall as possible XD My apartment walls are bare & i don't have the effort to print out small photos and fill it out that way so i just bought a few of these to put some art up cheap

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5