Profile for Elaine Beesley > Reviews

Wildwood: A Journey Through Trees
Wildwood: A Journey Through Trees
by Roger Deakin

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 13 Jan. 2014
Bought this for my husband but I'll be reading it myself also. Read the back and it sounds like a book I really should read. Anything that's about trees and the beautiful green country we live in gets my vote.

The Stone Roses: Made of Stone (2-Disc Collectors Edition) [DVD] [2013]
The Stone Roses: Made of Stone (2-Disc Collectors Edition) [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ The Stone Roses
Offered by Assai-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendous, 13 Jan. 2014
What can I say about a band I have loved since I was at school. Truely remarkable............lots of trivia about the band the back ground scences are great.

Selected Poems of Simon Armitage
Selected Poems of Simon Armitage
by Simon Armitage

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Jan. 2014
Wonderful selection of poems. Bought for my husband as he has read a few of Simons books before so this was a slightly different slant.

Breville VST004 Two-Slice Sandwich Toaster - 850 Watts
Breville VST004 Two-Slice Sandwich Toaster - 850 Watts

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, 13 Jan. 2014
The sandwich maker is superb...............used it a number of times now. Its really easy to clean as the trays come right out which to be honest is one of the reasons I chose this make and model.

I'd forgotten how much I love toasties.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky, 13 Jan. 2014
Bought this to match the Moka pot and I wasn't dissapointed, the cup was packed prefectly and arrived on time and in time for Christmas day.

Pantone Coffee Maker - Ketchup Red 6 cup pot
Pantone Coffee Maker - Ketchup Red 6 cup pot
Offered by One Stop Colour Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Top gift for my Hubby, 13 Jan. 2014
Used it loads since Christmas day.............and bought some beautiful packets of coffee to go with it. Never new there was so much choice.

Create Colorful Aluminum Jewelry: Upcycle Cans Into Vibrant Necklaces, Rings, Earrings, Pins, and Bracelets
by Helen Harle

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 April 2013
Exactly what I was looking for as I collect cans for recycling so it's another idea I can use and create.

Powertraveller Sound Traveller High quality speaker for ipods and other digital devices

4.0 out of 5 stars Sound, 4 Mar. 2013
The speaker is really great...............you get some good sound out of it. However the box it comes in is a load of.............Plus it eats batteries like they are going out of fashion so unless you can attach it to the mains its not so good for taking outside.

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: The Classic Regency Romance-now with Ultraviolent Zombie Mayhem! (Quirk Classics)
by Jane Austen

5.0 out of 5 stars Zombie, 4 Mar. 2013
I love the original...a real classis and I love all thing Zombie so this was a real treat. I think though you have to be into both genres to appreciate it as my husband though it was dull.

Kids Pink Fairy & Butterfly Secret Diary (With Padlock & Keys) Lucy Locket
Kids Pink Fairy & Butterfly Secret Diary (With Padlock & Keys) Lucy Locket
Offered by Princesses and Knights

3.0 out of 5 stars 6th Birthday, 4 Mar. 2013
Bought for my best friends daughter, she is only 6 and loved it but I though it poorly made. The lock and key are really fiddly and she really struggled to open it on her own. The book is great but the lock, not so much.

Page: 1 | 2