Profile for kallan13 > Reviews

Content by kallan13

kallan13

Once Upon A Time Season 3 (Region 2)
Once Upon A Time Season 3 (Region 2)
Dvd ~ Adam Horowitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended to any fantasy/fairytale/disney fan who doesnt mind a bit of a character twist!, 14 Jan. 2016
I loved this season, I love how they have a whole background story behind peter pan and a twist on him. I also liked part 2 of this season, introducing the oz characters and zelena (the wicked witch) and also has a significant role to play and relation with one of the main characters. Overall this is my favourite season so far (bar season 5) love it! Never stop this series!

Once Upon A Time Season 4 (Region 2)
Once Upon A Time Season 4 (Region 2)
Offered by TVserieshop

5.0 out of 5 stars OUAT RULES!!!!!, 14 Jan. 2016
I bought this box-set to encourage my small but growing obsession with this original series whilst I wait on season 5 part 2 to broadcast in march. In my opinion I prefer the first part of season 4 but overall it is still a fabby addictive heart-warming, adventurous tear-jerking series. Would recommend to anyone who likes the original Disney/fairytale characters but with a twist on them.

Just Good Friends: The Complete Series 1-3 [DVD] (1983) (4-Disc Set)
Just Good Friends: The Complete Series 1-3 [DVD] (1983) (4-Disc Set)
Dvd ~ Paul Nicholas
Offered by bestmediagroup

5.0 out of 5 stars This series is how old and still amazing!, 14 Jan. 2016
My friend recently got me into this amazingly hilarious-romantic series. I started watching the series on you-tube, but started to consider buying the boxset when watching the Christmas special as someone mentioned above there is a scene that has copyrighted music in it so the youtube version has completely muted that scene and also does not offer subtitles. I have ordered this series box set now so that I can go over my favourite episodes. Would recommend to anyone who needs a little bit of humour in their lives.

What We Did On Our Holiday [DVD]
What We Did On Our Holiday [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rosamund Pike

5.0 out of 5 stars kids steal the show!, 7 Jun. 2015
This film had a fantastic cast, David tenant, rosemary pike and billy Connolly are a great trio however the three kids in the film. we're fantastic! After seeing that this film had the same writers as the TV series outnumbered I decided to buy this. I was not disappointed, the kids has the similar improvisations to the kids in outnumbered did but it was still funny especially the car scene. there are some laughs and tears so be prepared to finish this film blowing your nose.

Into The Woods [DVD] [2014]
Into The Woods [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Meryl Streep

3.0 out of 5 stars Good cast, but what was the storyline?, 7 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Into The Woods [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
I bought this film after fancying to see This in the cinema in January but never got round to it. I thought the cast was fantastic and the opening song was really good however I felt at times the story did drag out a bit and nearing the end when you think everything is happy they though a late climax and I just thought why would it end? Wouldn't recommend it for kids to watch as there is a couple of scenes which might be quite scary for kids. Overall good though.

What a Girl Wants (Tess Brookes Series, Book 2)
What a Girl Wants (Tess Brookes Series, Book 2)
by Lindsey Kelk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good funny read for summer, 7 Jun. 2015
i really like Lindsey kelk's writing style and loved her "I heart" series so after reading the first book "about a girl" I was dying to know what would happen next. This book was good with the fun, laughter and tense moments a book should have. A must read for anyone who needs a summer read or just needs a good laugh.

Lost - Complete Seasons 1-5 [DVD]
Lost - Complete Seasons 1-5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jorge Garcia

5.0 out of 5 stars lost-original, moving, characters you learn to love them, and the cliffhangers-ahhhhh, 26 Mar. 2015
I so enjoyed seasons 1-3 season 4 was a bit weird but soon picked up again in season 5 and 6 (i have 6 episodes left to watch in the last season) as i started watching them on Christmas day last year on amazon prime, and was watching about ten episodes a day then after the new year it was a race against time to watch them all wenn they came off prime at the end of February! I bought season 6, as i am desperate to watch the ending although from the reviews i am scared i am going to b disappointed! I hav ordered the above boxset and hav no doubt that it was good value for money and will b having a lost marathon when it arrives! Must watch tv show to anyone who likes adventure, originality, a bit of romance and cliff-hangers

The Croods [DVD] [2013]
The Croods [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Nicolas Cage

5.0 out of 5 stars Must see for all the family!, 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Croods [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
This film, to start with, is a great family which I believe the whole family will enjoy.
I went to see this film in the cinema with my three other friends (aged between 17 and 20!) We all thought this film was one of the best animated films we have seen! I thought the plot was great and I especially like the banter between the dad and the gran which is on going throughout the film. There is a lot of humour, thrilling and emotional moments which makes it a great family film.
I have rated this 5 stars because I thoroughly enjoyed it and will be pre-ordering it so I can watch it again and again!