Profile for griffo > Reviews

Content by griffo

griffo (uk)

Womens Ladies Lightweight Velcro Micro Suede Hiking Trail Sports Sandals Beige 8
Offered by Impressionz

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 29 July 2016
excellent at a great price

Bronx Women's 43280 roxan - 43280 flake / black 7 UK Regular
Bronx Women's 43280 roxan - 43280 flake / black 7 UK Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars boots, 28 Dec. 2014
absolutely love these! soooo comfy and they look great

The David Essex Double Bill - That'll Be The Day / Stardust [DVD]
The David Essex Double Bill - That'll Be The Day / Stardust [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Essex

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!!!, 6 Sept. 2013
excellent - have watched these over and over! helps that I'm a die-hard David Essex fan............ two of my favourite movies

Agatha Raisin and the Christmas Crumble
Agatha Raisin and the Christmas Crumble

4.0 out of 5 stars good short story, 6 Sept. 2013
having read a couple of the Agatha Raisin novels in the past, knew what sort of thing to expect. just as good as the others I have read. quick read

My Granny Writes Erotica (The Original Quickie)
My Granny Writes Erotica (The Original Quickie)

4.0 out of 5 stars ?????? title, 6 Sept. 2013
laughed at the title when I first saw it, but thought I would give it a go. its a light hearted sort of erotica novel. don't be fooled into thinking its a bonk-buster. good read
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2013 10:27 AM BST

A Long Time Dead: A gripping CSI crime thriller (SOCO Roger Conniston Book 1)
A Long Time Dead: A gripping CSI crime thriller (SOCO Roger Conniston Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars first time kindle download!, 6 Sept. 2013
good little read. wasn't sure what to expect as it was my first download. well worth a look. 4 out of 5

by Sue Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Brides in miniature perfection, 19 Aug. 2009
The Dolls' House Wedding Book

Excellent book for the doll's house enthusiast! Plenty of good illustrations and photos, patterns and guidance.
A must for anyone wanting to make dolls size wedding dresses and all the extras too! includes flowers, headdresses, veils, etc. Everything you need

Cloverfield [DVD]
Cloverfield [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lizzy Caplan
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

1.0 out of 5 stars awful!, 20 Jun. 2008
This review is from: Cloverfield [DVD] (DVD)
I rented this movie thinking it would be really good, after seeing a few ads for it on tv. what a mistake! it so doesn't live up to the hype. If you don't like shaky camera work avoid this movie. it is filmed as if on a hand held video camera and made me feel nauseous in places. I watched it with my hubby and daughter and not one of us could say we enjoyed it. Sorry folks, avoid this one!

Broken Music: Memoirs
Broken Music: Memoirs
by Sting

5.0 out of 5 stars Sting - Broken Music, 29 Mar. 2004
This review is from: Broken Music: Memoirs (Hardcover)
This is an excellent read, for anyone who is a Sting fan. It centres on his life before he became famous with the Police and his struggles to become taken seriously as a musician, rather than becoming a star. I read it in a couple of days, very interesting and unable to put it down. I am a big Sting fan, but I think that even if you are not, then you would find this book a good read.