Profile for Holly > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum - 100 ml
Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 9 Feb. 2014
I absolutely adore this perfume, the smell is incredible and lots of people always comment, 'whose perfume is that? It's great'. and for the price! Very happy. Thanks Brit.

The Host
The Host
by Stephenie Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Host (Paperback)
I loved this book, the movie missed out on a lot that it could of brought it from the wonderful, good read book. I loved to get lost in other words, cute romances and pain and love. This book was perfect.

Samsung i8190 Galaxy S3 Mini TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Solid White
Samsung i8190 Galaxy S3 Mini TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Solid White

3.0 out of 5 stars :(, 9 Feb. 2014
It got dirty and very grey in about 3 days, though it's not been near any dirt, grey mucky surfaces or anything. I wouldn't buy again I'm afraid but keeps phone safe-ish.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S3 mini I8190 Orange Top Flip PU Leather Case Covers , Screen Protector, Polishing Cloth and Mini Stylus

4.0 out of 5 stars :), 9 Feb. 2014
It wore out quickly, but for a about 2 months it was a great cover against the rain and for when I (often) drop my phone.

Drinking Games
Drinking Games
by Ted Leech

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Drinking Games (Paperback)
Got this for my brother who as a student stereotypically likes to drink, he loved it. Will order again its a good gift idea.

Membrane - Black Wallet Case for Nokia Lumia 625 - Flip Phone Cover
Membrane - Black Wallet Case for Nokia Lumia 625 - Flip Phone Cover
Offered by Membrane Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Mum, 9 Feb. 2014
My mum just got a new phone (better than mine, great) so I ordered this for her and she loves it, sturdy and reliable. Sleek.

Nuddie Tees - Novelty Golf Tees
Nuddie Tees - Novelty Golf Tees

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Feb. 2014
My dad loves to golf, and I got these as a funny Christmas present. Not very good for practical use as the head immediately came off first swing, but good for a laugh.

Ornami Sterling Silver Filigree Heart Pendant on 46cm chain
Ornami Sterling Silver Filigree Heart Pendant on 46cm chain

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 14 Dec. 2013
I constantly buy this as a gift and people love it everytime do I will always keep with in mind when I buy my girlies a gift.

Highly Sensitive Person's Survival Guide: Essential Skills for Living Well in an Overstimulating World (Step-By-Step Guides)
by Ted Zeff

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Dec. 2013
A bit cheesy at parts, but was a nice read to know there's probably a lot of people HS if they felt the need for a book on it.

TY Beanie Boo Key Clip King Lion
TY Beanie Boo Key Clip King Lion

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 14 Dec. 2013
Got this for a friend as a small gift, she loved it, good price and will keep ordering from TY Beanie Boo.

Page: 1 | 2