Profile for Minion > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Minecraft
Minecraft

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good app!, 11 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Minecraft (App)
Just read all the other positive reviews and squish them into mine, mainly because it's a great app, and you'll probably never get round to reading mine.

Emergency First Aid & Treatment Guide
Emergency First Aid & Treatment Guide

1.0 out of 5 stars READ THIS... FOR YOURS AND OTHERS OWN WELLBEING, 10 July 2014
I am a St. John Ambulance student, and hope that all will understand what I am trying to share with the public.

First Aid requires authorisation, and normally you have to be fully trained to perform any type of procedures. It is SO easy to get things wrong in First Aid, and sometimes it can result in serious injury. (But you're probably already performing because they are in trouble.

Please, do not perform hard-core first aid if you have not been trained.

All are free to join St. John Ambulance units, so please feel free to pop in for an application any time.

Please have some sense.

Learn CPR!
Learn CPR!

1.0 out of 5 stars READ THIS... FOR OTHERS OWN WELL-BEING., 7 July 2014
This review is from: Learn CPR! (App)
I bloody well hope that anyone who has read this will understand what I mean when I say 'Do not get this app!'

I understand that first aid is an essential part of life, but unless you are trained to perform CPR, you should not try it. I don't care if you've read the instructions; you need to be qualified and trained to do so!

I am a St. John Ambulance student, so I know what I'm talking about. I've been on duty at the football tournament s and stuff, and have had to perform CPR. It is not fun, and I was almost sued for it.

Police can get involved if you have broken their ribs (which is what you're meant to do) when performing CPR.

If you wish to learn CPR and other first aid skills, all At. John Ambulance units are open, so be free to get an application for it.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE... have some sense.

Funny Pics LOL
Funny Pics LOL

5.0 out of 5 stars A great, funny and free app!, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Funny Pics LOL (App)
Me and my little sister have downloaded almost every photo on to my kindle Fire hd, where we go through it almost every day after school, and we both laugh our heads off. There are many funny jokes and puns, I just wish there were more!

Barry Loser: My Dad is a Loser (The Barry Loser Series)
Barry Loser: My Dad is a Loser (The Barry Loser Series)

2.0 out of 5 stars I am disappointed., 2 Jun. 2014
I was told by my friends at school that this was a great book, but it downloaded and installed, and by the time I was three minutes into the book, I realised I only had 20% of the book left! After five months of being told I hadn't even lived yet, (because I hadn't read the book) I finally download it, and its Rubbish. Here are some of the reasons you should not buy it.

·Its too short. Not worth the download.
·No storyline. No painted picture either.
·Most of the pictures are blurry.*

So glad this book was free.

PLEASE take this information into consideration when thinking install book.

*I don't know if this is to do with my kindle Fire hd, or the pixel quality of the book, but either way, it wasn't very good quality on my device.

Coloring Book Fun Free
Coloring Book Fun Free

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't... just don't..., 11 May 2014
This review is from: Coloring Book Fun Free (App)
Unless you're willing to pay out silly amounts of cash for this game, don't buy it. Yes, the game's free, but to unlock backgrounds, pictures and different art tools you need to buy them. Download this app, then you'll have to pay out lots of money to use it.

It's your choice.

LOL So True
LOL So True

5.0 out of 5 stars A good laugh!, 28 April 2014
This review is from: LOL So True (App)
Great for when you're desperate for some entertainment in a boring car journey, but this should be downloaded by someone who has had 'the talk', and if you are thinking to yourself 'What?' Then don't download this app.

Love Match
Love Match

2.0 out of 5 stars Not right..., 24 April 2014
This review is from: Love Match (App)
I know that someone madly in love with someone is going to get this, and then ask him or her out on a date if they have a good chance of being with each other. But seriously, this is so stupid! I typed in my name, and then I typed in his name. His name can be turned into two different names,(Make one up for yourself.), and although it was the same name and person, it came up with two totally different statistics!

SOOO glad it was free...

Colour Torch
Colour Torch

2.0 out of 5 stars Another rubbish app, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Colour Torch (App)
After seeing that this app was from Alkaline Labs, I had a look immediately, because they're the guys who made Cut the Rope, one of my favourite apps. This is meant to be a torch app, but it only comes up with different colours, and they didn't illuminate or light up anything, so I had to delete the app because it was wasting space of the carousel on my Kindle.

I'm so glad it was free...

Box Game
Box Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Logically CRAZY!, 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Box Game (App)
An excellent game, and whoever made it deserves a round of applause. Although it took a while to download, and the menu's badly animated, I still think it's the best game. It makes my eyes itch and my brain hurt. (F.Y.I) (I'm a science buff!)

Page: 1 | 2