Profile for Lofty > Reviews

Lofty

Nuby Silly Spinwheel Learning and activity Toys
Nuby Silly Spinwheel Learning and activity Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good for the price, 13 April 2016
Got this for my little boy off the Nuby website, it keeps him well entertained when he's in his high chair. The suction part comes off too so he can take the spinning part in the car or pushchair. Really good for the price!

Nuby Snoozies and Soother (Assorted characters)
Nuby Snoozies and Soother (Assorted characters)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... (Giraffe) from the Nuby website and my son absolutely loved it! He took to the dummy right away ..., 13 April 2016
I bought one of these (Giraffe) from the Nuby website and my son absolutely loved it! He took to the dummy right away and this dummy comes off the toy so it can be sterilised. He loved to snuggle in with the giraffe, considering getting the monkey now as well!

NUBY Pram Toy Activity Spiral
NUBY Pram Toy Activity Spiral

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality considering the price, 28 Jan. 2016
This is much cheaper than others out there so was a bit dubious over what I would receive but it's actually a lot better quality most others, it makes different sounds so has been a hit with my son.

NUBY Toy Stroll and Play
NUBY Toy Stroll and Play

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping my son entertained when we're out shopping!, 28 Jan. 2016
Bought this for my little boy and he loves it, the rattle and squeaky parts keeps him entertained while we're out shopping....hooray! Much nicer quality than some others we've had and it wasn't too expensive either. Big thumbs up

Nuby Natural Touch Digital  Electric Breast Pump
Nuby Natural Touch Digital Electric Breast Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a fantastic pump. My wife was given this pump at ..., 6 Jan. 2016
This is a fantastic pump. My wife was given this pump at her baby shower for our second child. We already had a Medela pump from our first child which my wife loved so was going to return the Nuby one but ended up keeping it and actually switching to this one instead. It was very efficient and quiet. She was able to express a lot of milk in a very short space of time (8oz in 15 mins) which made life easier for all of us having two little ones to contend with. We would definitely recommend this Nuby pump.

AOC 27 inch Ultra Thin, Glass Bezels, Frameless Design, 2 x HDMI, VGA, Speakers I2757FM

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Monitor, 19 Sept. 2013
Great monitor for the price. Exactly what was quoted in the specification.

I can happily recommend this monitor if your looking for a cheaper 27".