Profile for Snowdropz > Reviews

Snowdropz

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fabulous Buy!, 16 Jun. 2014
These fit my 15" MacBook with Retina Display perfectly. As for typing, it doesn't bother me as I have always had a cover & am used to it. It does help reduce the tapping sound especially when I use my laptop at night beside a sleeping hubby! I love that I can change the colour of the keyboard when I want to. Hopefully it will help reduce the wear & tear as I've worn out 2 covers through constant use in a year.

GSDSTYLEYOURMOBILE {TM} APPLE IPHONE 5 and 5S VARIOUS PREMIUM PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE FOLIO COVER POUCH + STYLUS (New Multi Butterfly)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars So-so!, 4 Jan. 2014
Protects the iPhone 5S but when the back camera is used with the flash, it does produce a yellowish tint to the pictures as the back cover is rather thick & therefore affects the flash. Hence, I'm not quite happy with it. Also, when charging, the cover has to be opened as there isn't a slot for the charger to go through. For the time being, it will do in protecting my new phone.

Apple iPhone SE / 5S / 5 Back (Rear) Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Dual-Tone Clear Edition - (2 x Back Protectors). Important: Read product description before ordering
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 4 Jan. 2014
Having bought a new iPhone 5S, I decided to protect the back. Have to say, after watching the videos, it was very easy to apply and I got it on without problem.

Apple iPhone SE / 5S / 5C / 5 Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 4 Jan. 2014
Having used one for my iPhone 4 and it protected my screen well even when my dog chewed on my phone accidentally, I decided to go for it again when I got a new iPhone 5S. My advice is to watch the videos that they recommend as it makes applying the screen easier. I did it in the bathroom after clearing it with steam from the shower. I didn't encounter any dust and I had no problem applying the screen. I'm happy and those sweets were claimed by my boys! Nice touch and a fabulous customer service!

SAVFY New Apple iPad Air (2013 Version) Purple Premium PU Leather 360 Degree Rotating Stand Smart Case Cover Skin 2 Card Slots for Apple iPad Air with Built-in Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Feature, EXTRA Gift: SAVFY Stylus Pen + SAVFY Screen Protector Film (Available in Multiple Colors)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok!, 4 Jan. 2014
It did the job in protecting the iPad Air but it doesn't automatically shut it down when the cover is down. Screen protector didn't work so well, it's free so can't complain much.

CaseCrown Elite Folio Case (Red) for 2012 MacBook Pro 15 Inch with Retina Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Cover, 11 Oct. 2013
I bought this case for my Macbook Pro with Retina Display. It fits perfectly & makes carrying around rather easily. I tend to work in different rooms in the house and it helps to protect the laptop. Definitely worth the purchase!

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel (Book 7) (Diary of a Wimpy Kid 7)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel (Book 7) (Diary of a Wimpy Kid 7)
by Jeff Kinney

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book!, 5 Jan. 2013
My son absolutely loved it. He has since read it a few times. He has the whole set of books and he says this one is the best!

AmazonBasics Hard Black Carrying Case for My Passport Essential
AmazonBasics Hard Black Carrying Case for My Passport Essential

5.0 out of 5 stars Does The Job!, 5 Jan. 2013
Bought it together with Western Digital 1TB My Passport Portable Hard Drive. It fits well and give a good protection. I'm pleased with it. How about offering it in different colours?

WD My Passport 1TB Portable Hard Drive - Black
WD My Passport 1TB Portable Hard Drive - Black
Offered by GadgetsGizmos

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Price!, 5 Jan. 2013
I've used them before and would always go back to them if I need extra HD space. Bought this one at a brilliant price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous wellies!, 2 Jan. 2012
Redfoot Foldable Wellington Rubber Rain Boots Wellies

Got a red one in size 4 and quite pleased with them. They fit me perfectly, even with socks. They are very comfortable and easy to walk in. I went on a muddy walk with them and they held up well and was easy to wipe the dirt off. The fact that they fold makes it even easier to bring out on trips. Great in terms of storage space!

Page: 1 | 2