Profile for Luke Smith > Reviews

Content by Luke Smith

Luke Smith (Mancehster, UK)

Bicycle Cover - Goose - Premium Grade Lockable Bike Cover - Heavy Duty 210D Waterproof Oxford Fabric - The Ultimate Bicycle Protection - Black and Blue - Sizes to fit all bikes (Black, XL)
Offered by Goose Trading

Sennheiser RS110 RF Wireless Headphone
Sennheiser RS110 RF Wireless Headphone

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 3 Jun. 2012
I have used my headphones on and off for over six months and have not messed with any of the cables. However recently I have been having trouble with power to the base unit as it would keep turning off randomly and now it does not work at all. Really disapointed with my purchase as I can not even return it now its gone passed the 30 day returns policey. Gutted.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2012 8:33 PM BST

Gospel of Hip Hop, The
Gospel of Hip Hop, The
by KRS-One

3.0 out of 5 stars take it with a pinch of salt, 7 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Gospel of Hip Hop, The (Hardcover)
If KRS1 dropped all his dogma about being a messiah his wisdom would rally stand out. However to enjoy and really learn some thing from the book you have to skip the dogma and read between the lines to get to the wisdom that is contained in the book. I really like the way he promotes hip hop as a culture as a positive force for good. I really get that and support it but there are lots of ways to see the the light. My message is Hip hop is a light for me and suits me but its not the only way to see the light.

The Complete Earth: A Satellite Portrait of our Planet
The Complete Earth: A Satellite Portrait of our Planet
by Douglas Palmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete Earth, 10 Feb. 2010
I love this book! If you are interested in maps and earth sciences you will love this book too. Its a very big book but it perfectly suits the content if it was any smaller it would not be as impressive.