Profile for norma ann moffat > Reviews

Content by norma ann moffat

norma ann moffat

Astell&Kern AK  Jr High Resolution Audio Player - Aluminium
Astell&Kern AK Jr High Resolution Audio Player - Aluminium

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent DAP from A&K, 26 Jun. 2015
I've had mine for a couple of weeks and I'm very happy with it.
The UI is clear and easy to use, the user manual is stored on the internal memory but you need to connect it to your computer to read it. It's not that different to using an iPod nano 7th gen.
The screen isn't as responsive as something from Apple and I've noticed the UI is slow sometimes, but it's not too bad. Certainly not enough to ruin the experience.

The headphone out has plenty of power and so far I haven't felt the need to use a separate amp. Headphones I've used are,
Sennheiser ie80
Sennheiser momentum in ears
Sennheiser momentum over ears 2.0
Shure se535
Westone w40
Philips fidelio x2
Akg k702

Battery life isn't too bad at around 9 hours playing flac files mostly 44/24 bit
The build quality and presentation is nothing short of excellent and feels like a very classy device, and the volume wheel on the side works flawlessly.

To me it's a 5 star dap and I'm very happy with it.

Ninox Aurora - Professional Gaming Mouse
Ninox Aurora - Professional Gaming Mouse

3.0 out of 5 stars A reasonable mouse that won't break the bank., 29 Dec. 2014
I've had this for a couple of weeks now and it is an ok mouse, but build quality is pretty poor.
My left mouse button is much much harder than the right. The cable is stiff but the problem with it is that it has a lot of grip when it slides across the mouse pad, so you feel it dragging all the time. I use a bungee which helped a little but it would be much better with a thinner cable.
The software gave me a blue screen error so I've uninstalled it.
You just have to take it for what it is, a cheap and cheerful gaming mouse.

iPad Air (1 & 2) Case Cover By PUPiL of Cambridge, England Handmade Genuine Leather (Scarlet - Red)
Offered by iZilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Great iPad air 2 case., 5 Dec. 2014
Excellent build quality, no negatives I can think of.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb router, 8 May 2014
I've had this router for a week or so now and it is the best router I've tried so far.
I do a lot of online gaming, xbox one,ps4 and wii u so getting the most out of my connection is really important to me.
Wireless performance throughout the house is excellent and is above 90% in every room.
All of the features it has let's you customise every detail to your liking so tech savvy people will be in their element here.
Build quality when you open the box is great and just holding it in your hands you can tell it is a well made device.
I've tried most of the routers on the market including the linksys EA6900, asus dsl-n66u and many others and in my opinion this is the only one that lives up to its hype.
I'm using it with the open reach modem as it is a router, not a modem router.

Highly recommended.