Profile for plumdelice > Reviews

plumdelice

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Hobbs 54 x 45-Inch Clothing Thermore Ultra-Thin Batting, White
Hobbs 54 x 45-Inch Clothing Thermore Ultra-Thin Batting, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight batting with good stabilising properties, 5 Aug. 2017
A great, thin, batting for clothing or work that needs to be stabilised, but not bulky. I use it for machine embroidery mainly

The Boat House Secret, A Romantic Mystery Novel (A Jenessa Jones Mystery Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars An engaging read, 5 Aug. 2017
An enjoyable, light read with enough of a story line to keep me interested. I can't say it was a book I couldn't put down, but I wish I'd read the first two books in the series, that may have made a difference.

Sew Illustrated: 35 Charming Fabric & Thread Designs
Sew Illustrated: 35 Charming Fabric & Thread Designs
by Minki Kim

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book for a sewing beginner, 15 May 2017
It's a rather basic book, suitable for a beginner, but not really what I was looking for.

Tyvek Sheet 1082D 1050mm x 2M length
Tyvek Sheet 1082D 1050mm x 2M length
Offered by Spenic

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 15 May 2017
I play nicely with Tyvek in textiles. It's versatile stuff. I've only purchased in A4 sheets before, but by the metre is so much better. Will purchase again.

Well-Goal Nail Art Rhinestones Eyelashes Extension Straight & Curved Tweezers Tool Set--Black
Offered by Torboo-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy to have, 15 May 2017
Great tweezers. I use them for sewing! Well worth the price

Wen Redmond's Digital Fiber Art: Combine Photos & Fabric - Create Your Own Mixed-Media Masterpiece
by Wen Redmond

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed, 15 May 2017
The book isn't as instructional as I'd hoped.

Prym 6 mm Wonder Tape
Prym 6 mm Wonder Tape
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and a timesaver, 15 May 2017
Very useful stuff. Will be buying more.

Machine Stitch: Perspectives
Machine Stitch: Perspectives
by Alice Kettle

5.0 out of 5 stars Held me spellbound, 15 May 2017
I loved this book. It contains so much information it held my interest while I read it cover to cover. There's a good deal of information about the antique machines still in use at Manchester Metropolitan University; I'd really love to go there and see them in action. It's an insight into another world. Recommended for anyone into textiles and design.

OLFA 45mm Rotary Cutter Replacement Blade (1pk)
OLFA 45mm Rotary Cutter Replacement Blade (1pk)
Offered by LINK INDUSTRY LTD / KNIFE-POINT

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 22 Feb. 2017
Much cheaper than buying these separately and they are fine. My preferred blades.

Udderly Smooth Foot Cream with Shea Butter, 8 oz
Udderly Smooth Foot Cream with Shea Butter, 8 oz
Offered by OTCFORYOU

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 Feb. 2017
I love the product. Unfortunately, mine arrived in a broken container so beware if ordering from abroad

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11