Profile for meg > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Gertie Goose
Gertie Goose
by Gill Huyton

4.0 out of 5 stars she seemed to enjoy the story (which we read out for her) and ..., 28 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Gertie Goose (Paperback)
I bought this for my friend and her daughter who's about 3 and a half years old now, she seemed to enjoy the story (which we read out for her) and the images were very pretty / well drawn. The colour in pieces at the back also kept her quiet for a while, which makes a change haha!

A Shade of Vampire (New & Lengthened 2015 Edition)
A Shade of Vampire (New & Lengthened 2015 Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good storyline with lots of suprises, 25 Jun. 2017
A really great series of books. A good story line with a number of suprises along the way. Would defintely reccomend. All I would say is that some parts in the later books were a bit slow which was painful when you were waiting to find things out!

Goliath OTG [Over The Glasses] Motorcycle Biker Riding Goggles |Clear Lens
Goliath OTG [Over The Glasses] Motorcycle Biker Riding Goggles |Clear Lens
Offered by Specs4Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit well, no complaints, 10 Jan. 2017
Got these as a present for my dad, they fit well (even over his oversized head aha) and he could wear them whilst wearing his glasses which was perfect. He was very happy with them and didn't cost me a fortune which was a nice bonus!

Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy TabPro S 12.0 by smartect® | 0.3mm Ultra-Thin Shield Protector | Premium Tempered Glass 9H Hardness with Anti Fingerprint Coating
Offered by smartect (VAT included)

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust product well worth the price!, 10 Jan. 2017
Thick, robust screen protector that fit on easily. The instructions were very clear; they even provided an alcohol wipe to clean the screen plus stickers and a cloth to ensure no dust or remnants were left before the protector was placed on. When using my device there doesn't appear to be any sensitivity lost. The product was also packaged nicely so that it wouldn't break in the post! I've had tempered glass before from a different seller who didn't package it properly and it was very irritating as the glass was cracked before it arrived. All in all very happy with this product - it was a good investment that I feel will probably last a long time! Xx

50 150mm (6") Solid White Plastic Sticks - Oven Safe Cake Pop Dowels Lollipop
50 150mm (6") Solid White Plastic Sticks - Oven Safe Cake Pop Dowels Lollipop
Offered by The Packaging Group

5.0 out of 5 stars As described., 10 Dec. 2016
As described, just what I needed for my sweet Christmas trees. 🙂

Perfect Puppy: Take Britain's Number One Puppy Care Book With You!
Perfect Puppy: Take Britain's Number One Puppy Care Book With You!
by Gwen Bailey

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality print., 8 Jun. 2016
Good quality print. Bought it as a present and was told the information helped them with their new puppy.

Shake Your Coconuts Summer Holiday Cool Funny Hipster Swag White Men Women Unisex Top T-Shirt -Large
Offered by PerkyFashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, soft fabric., 8 Jun. 2016
I'm a woman's size 14 and got a large which was fairly spacious. The fabric was very soft and the t shirt itself very comfortable to wear. I probably could have fit into a medium but I prefer to get something baggy rather than tight when it comes to t-shirts so this was perfect for me. All in all a good product for a good price. Very happy with it and what just what I wanted for the hawain themed party I attended.

Retro Sweets Mega Gift Box: Jam Packed With Over 60 of the Best Retro Sweets.
Retro Sweets Mega Gift Box: Jam Packed With Over 60 of the Best Retro Sweets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, 7 Dec. 2015
Everything that was stated was in the box, it came roughly the size of a small shoe box. Delivery was fairly quick and although it may have been cheaper to buy the products individually (I haven't actually checked this) I can't imagine it would have been worth the time finding them all! I bought as part of a Christmas present but did have a sneaky look inside, the box looked full and I was very tempted to eat half the stuff myself. Although the box is cardboard it has a nice design on it that makes it look much nicer.

Overall I think it was fairly good value for money as the time (and petrol) I would have spent finding all this made it worth it. It's also an easy present that I reckon most people would enjoy (and hopefully the person I've bought it for will feel the same!).

In case anyone would like to know the use by date on the box says April 2016.

DURAGADGET Black Leather Apple iPad 1 Case With Multi-Angle Stand Plus Screen Protector - Compatible the Apple iPad (iPad 1st Generation Only)
Offered by DURAGADGET LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, good price!, 23 Jan. 2012
Didn't look as good quality as the photographs but still pretty amazing! Fits my Ipad original (without 3g) perfectly, I know some people mentioned problems with the sides of the case going over their Ipad but I found it fit just right, the sides are not quite as flush as I'd want but looking at the photographs you can tell that so it was expected! Good condition, definitely came without any scratches or anything, and the screen cover was brilliant too! Just what I'd wanted after my previous attempt at applying a screen cover failed! All in all in a good buy especially for the price, I saw one in an outlet store much uglier and was surprised to see it was really crappy quality and cost 5 pound more than this one which I definitely would not have bought, it didn't come with a screen cover either :) :) :)

Paladone Space Intruder Heat Change Mug
Paladone Space Intruder Heat Change Mug

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT DISHWASHER SAFE, 28 Sept. 2011
awesome mug but my got ruined straight after buying as someone put in the dishwasher!!!! :O was SO upset!! Would have been a lot better if you could without ruining it!!!

Page: 1 | 2