Profile for MazH > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Kreg 635709 Kreg Jig Mini
Kreg 635709 Kreg Jig Mini

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended - A*, 14 July 2017
I already had another pocket hole jig and drill driver that wasn't a Kreg one which wasn't always reliable because the drill bit would actually drill away the inside casing of the jig but this Kreg one is an absolute dream. It works smoothly every time and comes with a chart that shows you where to place the jig depending on the size of wood you are working with. I can't recommend this product highly enough. Kreg certainly put quality at the top of their list along with functionality. Their products are a bit pricey but definitely worth every penny.

3PCS Impact Socket Adapter/Extension Set Turns Power Drill Into High Speed Nut Driver. 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" Drive
Offered by Deal4uk(ship from Hongkong)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Handy, 11 May 2017
Arrived quickly and do the job. Super handy to have the three different sizes and so much quicker to be able to use my drill.

DoGeek - Led Light Up Shoes For Boys Grils - 7 Colors Light- USB Charge --Best Gifts ...
Offered by DoGeek

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, 27 April 2017
Lovely quality and fitted perfectly. Really pleased.

Blame My Brain: the Amazing Teenage Brain Revealed
Blame My Brain: the Amazing Teenage Brain Revealed
by Nicola Morgan

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for everyone, 15 Feb. 2017
An absolute must read for all parents with teenagers. Actually, anyone who has any contact directly or indirectly with teenagers should read this so they can begin to understand why teenagers behave the way they do. They really are a breed all of their own. This book sheds light on all aspects of teenage behaviour and gave me hope that there is light at the end of this long dark tunnel of being a parent to a teenager and that my teenager isn't always going to be moody and mean and distant forever and that there are things I can do to make life more bearable now that I know what could be going on in their brain.

Declutter And Simplify - 33 Proven Ways To Declutter And Simplify Your Life
Declutter And Simplify - 33 Proven Ways To Declutter And Simplify Your Life

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of really useful tips that are given room by room, 29 Jan. 2017
Lots of really useful tips that are given room by room. A nice easy quick read to set you up to declutter your home and get you well on your way to getting rid of the stress that comes with too much clutter. I've dropped one star simply because it didn't really tackle the emotional aspect of having too much clutter and how hard it is to get rid of stuff. I also read 'declutter your home effectivley' the same day which was a great book to read along with this one as it gives an insight into why we need to declutter.
I'd recommend bother books. They'll both really help me.

Declutter Your Home Effectively: House Cleaning Hacks to a Clutter Free Life: Home Organization and Management Tips, DIY house cleaning hacks, organize ... your Life and Home Effectively)

5.0 out of 5 stars This book inspired me, 29 Jan. 2017
I've just finished reading this book and feel inspired to declutter my home. It goes in to how to tackle the emotional side of decluttering and not just the practical things you need to do - I found this really helpful. I'll keep the 5 questions you need to ask yourself about an item you're struggling to get rid of by my side when I start to declutter. I'm looking forward to feeling less stressed in my home once the clutter is gone.

You're Trying Too Hard: Discover the Surprising Truth about Self Realization (The Direct Path to Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind and the Real Meaning of Spiritual Awakening and Inner Peace)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 Jan. 2017
This book just made me sad. The message that came across to me is that the author is suggesting we all just give up on having thought or opinion or the desire for self improvement and just live in a state of 'whatever'. Seems to me that the heavy drug use in his life has addled his brain and convinced him that it's way to hard to try to improve yourself or practice such things as meditation or yoga because they're pointless or nothing. Wow. I only read half of the book because it felt like I was being talked at by someone who was high and just babbling on and on so maybe the second half would change my opinion but I doubt it. I need to read something else right now to get this book out of my head.

Secrets of Great British Castles [DVD-R]
Secrets of Great British Castles [DVD-R]
Offered by CannyStore-com

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 25 Jan. 2017
Absolutely excellent. I watch each episode over and over again because they are so full of facts about all aspects of each castles history. Whenever I watch a historical programme there's always facts that differ from another historians account from another programme but that's just how it is with history, a lot is down to their own interpretations. I'd highly recommend this series and hope the next series comes out on DVD too.
It arrived quickly too.

MIDWEC Premium Ultrasonic Pest Repeller with Advanced Repelling Technology, Repel Moths, Spiders, Roaches ,Bats And Other Insects -Chemical and Noisy Free Pest Repellent - Pet Friendly (1 Pack)
Offered by Midwec Industry CO.,LTD Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for mice and excellent service, 9 Jan. 2017
I initially had the single plug in with a switch on the side but it didn't work on mice so was sent the twin pack. I've had no signs of mice since I've plugged in one of the units in my garage. It is a 20 foot long garage and about 10ft wide and is covered by just one plug in unit. I'm really pleased with this product and would highly recommend it. I would also highly recommend the supplier who have given my excellent customer service.

Woodwork Step by Step
Woodwork Step by Step
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant book, 4 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Woodwork Step by Step (Hardcover)
Absolutely brilliant book. Totally packed with clear and easy to follow information. The illustrations are excellent - very clear and plenty of them for each section. This is all you will need as a woodworking bible. There's a really useful section on tools as well as fixings and even safety wear and first aid and a section on the different types of wood. Im so so pleased with this book and would 100% recommend it. As far as I'm concerned, it cant be improved upon. I'm so pleased i found it.

Page: 1 | 2