Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

BESTIM INCUK Miniature Fairy Garden Owl Ornament Outdoor Decor Home Decoration
BESTIM INCUK Miniature Fairy Garden Owl Ornament Outdoor Decor Home Decoration
Offered by BESTIM INCUK store

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little owl, 11 Aug. 2016
Cute little owl, looked perfect in the little terrarium my daughter gave as a gift to her teacher.

Zig Posterman Chalkboard Marker Pen 1mm Tip - White (Single)
Zig Posterman Chalkboard Marker Pen 1mm Tip - White (Single)
Offered by HaberCrafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 16 July 2016
Does what it says, good for writing on small blackboard labels

40 SMALL RE-WRITABLE CHALKBOARD BLACKBOARD LABELS Herb & Spice Jar or Tupperware Stickers (50mmx14mm)
Offered by Goldies

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for labeling small jars, 16 July 2016
Perfect for labeling small jars....I decided to re label my herb/spice rack as there was a few herbs/spices that I rarely use that were on there and others that I do use that weren't on there and the effect of the black label on the chrome tops is amazing (shame that my handwriting isn't as nice!).

2 pcs of 9.5" Anklets Hematite Black Pearl Bracelet Hematite Metal Magnetic Therapy Anklets for Arthritis Pain Releif and Sports Related

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Bracelet/Anklet, 16 July 2016
Lovely beads, modern and magnetic.....not old looking like a lot of the magnetic bracelet/anklets look like. I wear mine as an everyday bracelet but they would also look good if you wanted to wear them for special occasions as well (to get the full effect of the magnets you need to wear them everyday). Only problem is that they are large but it's easy to make them a little smaller.

Woven Voile Tab Top Curtain Panels - Free Tieback Included (Teal, 60" Wide x 72" Drop)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect colour to match and contrast the colours of my living room, 30 May 2016
Looks great up, better than I thought. Something different that contrasts with my sofa and cream blinds but also matches the colours of my arm chair and wallpaper.
Extremely happy with the look and colour

Stainless Steel Locking Tong Silicone Handle Buffet Kitchen Food Clip
Stainless Steel Locking Tong Silicone Handle Buffet Kitchen Food Clip

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, very useful and cute, 30 May 2016
Smaller than expected but then I didn't really take notice of the measurements.
It actually is better than I thought and I have more uses for it. My friends' little ones think it's great that they have their own small child sized salad tongs!

Rubis Chocolate Wine 50cl Non Vintage (Case of 2)
Rubis Chocolate Wine 50cl Non Vintage (Case of 2)
Offered by ndlwholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite drink ever!, 29 April 2016
I absolutely love this chocolate wine, it is the best one out there. None of the other chocolate wines can even come close to this one (and I've tried quite a few now!). It may seem a little expensive (I save it for special occasions) but it is well worth the money

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy phone holder, 24 April 2016
Very good holder for my phone and sturdier than my old one but I had to take my flip case off because it made the phone too bulky to fit in the holder.....bought a new 360° silicone case so now I don't have to worry about taking the phone out of the case anymore

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as instructed, 24 April 2016
Bought for my mum as she dropped and broke her other one. She says it works perfectly and the battery lasts longer than her old one even tho it was cheaper!

5x Travel Adaptor Plug: Worldwide / European Visitor To Uk
5x Travel Adaptor Plug: Worldwide / European Visitor To Uk
Offered by K&N Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what i need them for, 24 April 2016
Arrived when stated and perfect for what I need.....I'd bought some nightlights for my daughter as she really wanted them (and doesn't like the dark!) but they're not uk pins and the travel adaptor works brilliantly with them. My daughter is happy so I'm happy 😊

Page: 1 | 2 | 3